It Is Suitable For
· Those in Johor Bahru interested in natural skin treatment.
· Those with uneven skin tone/texture.
· Those with wrinkles and fine lines.
· Those with enlarged pores.
· Those who wish to improve the appearance of dark eye circles.
What is Rejuran Healer?
Similar to fillers, Rejuran Healer is a type of facial injection used to target wrinkles, fine lines and give anti-aging effects.
What Rujuran Healer has more than fillers is it having natural ingredients with efficient healing properties.
Rujuran Healer is made up of polynucleotides (PN) derived from salmon. The structure of PN is long and hence has the ability to stay in the skin longer to act as a support while the skin heals. The procedure is suitable for everyone who wishes to restore and rehydrate their skin naturally; also, it helps with dark eye circles and uneven skin tones.
Rejuran Healer can be injected mainly on the under eyes, the areas that have facial lines, and pore openings. As this treatment depends on the natural healing mechanism, 2 to 5 days is needed for the skin to become smooth and hydrated. In a deeper level of healing, it takes around 2 weeks time to notice the skin tightening results and better effects each day afterward due to the generation of collagen.
· Dark eye circles
· Enlarged pores
· Sagging skin
· Dull skin
· Dry skin
· Wrinkles and fine lines
· Acne scars
· Stretch marks
· Facial/Aging lines
How It Works
Rejuran Healer works by injection via superficial intradermal injections with a tiny needle. The needle will be injected several times onto the areas to be treated.
It is recommended to have 4 sessions, with 4 weeks gap in each treatment to obtain effective results.
For the maintenance, you can choose to revisit between 6 to 12 months after the procedure to retain the effect and also to boost collagen production.
Rejuran Healer Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. You may take painkillers before getting the procedure done
3. Numbing cream will be applied prior to the procedure
4. Injection of Rejuran Healer on the areas to be treated
Advantages and Limitations of Rejuran Healer
· Improves skin elasticity and firmness
· Supports in regeneration of skin cell
· Improves skin hydration
· Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
· Repairs skin
· Shrinks pores
· Normalizes skin condition
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Improves acne scars
· A few sessions may be required, depending on the skin condition
Rejuran Healer Vs. Skinboosters
Although they have similar effects in reducing wrinkles and fine lines, as well as giving the youthful appearance, compared to Hyaluronic acid Skinboosters, Rejuran healer is more effective as it promotes stimulation of collagen production and has natural anti-aging benefits from within the skin.
Rejuran Healer Post Care
· Avoid applying makeup for 24 hrs
· Avoid putting pressure on the treated areas
Contraindications for Rejuran Healer
· If you are allergic to salmon
· Blood-thinning medication users
· Those who have undergone cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler within a year
· Those previously undergone collagen stimulators like Ellansé and Sculptra
Q1: Why is cross-linked HA injection considered in the contraindication?
A1: Rejuran Healer has been reported to react with cross-linked HA injection to form hard nodules on the skin, thus, it is not recommended to mix them.
Q2: When can I expect the results?
A2: If you have sensitive or problematic skin, problems like erythema or redness will subside 2 weeks after the injection.
Q3: How many sessions are recommended?
A3: Usually, a minimum of 4 sessions are recommended for the overall ideal skin condition.
Q4: How long can Rejuran Healer last?
A4: The effect of Rejuran Healer can last between 6 to 12 months.
Q5: Is there any side effect?
A5: The skin may develop a temporary rash, or may appear mildly red and swollen immediately after the treatment.
Q6: Is Rejuran Healer suitable for vegetarians?
A6: No, as the ingredients are derived from salmon, it is not suitable for vegetarians.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30 mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)