It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in a nourishing injection and infusion session in Tokyo, Japan.
· Those with a busy lifestyle and want a quick health and energy booster.
· Those who want to treat skin conditions like acne, anti-aging, dullness and rough skin texture.
· Those who want to improve immune function.
· Those who want to recover from fatigue, stiff shoulder, eye strain and stress.
What is Rich Vitamin Infusion?
Rich Vitamin Infusion is a High Concentration Vitamin C + Myers' Cocktail formulation that can help to improve specific needs of individual health, such as fatigue recovery, metabolism, stress as well as beauty concerns such as acne, anti-aging and spots, among others. The formulation is administered intravenously, meaning that the nutrition is delivered direct into the vein. This IV nutritional regimen can help your body to obtain the full benefits of nutrients more effectively.
High Concentration Vitamin C
High Concentration Vitamin C drip delivers vitamin C into your body to help whiten and moisturize your skin. This will improve your skin problems such as spots, wrinkles, acne, pimples and dullness.
In addition, this antioxidant-rich drip is also very effective in inducing fatigue recovery and in boosting immunity, hence maintaining overall health from inside-out.
Since there is a risk of hemolytic anemia occurring due to high-concentration vitamin C infusion of 25 g or more, our affiliated clinic will conduct a G6PD pre-examination before performing the drip treatment for the first time. (G6PD deficiency is a genetic abnormality that results in the lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) enzyme in the blood)
Myers' Cocktail contains magnesium, calcium, B-vitamins (including B12), and Vitamin C and is given by an IV drip to obtain much more concentrations of nutrients compared to oral administration.
This formulation can help with a variety of medical conditions, such as acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasms, colds, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, chronic depression/anxiety and other disorders.
1. Consultation will be done. A pre-examination test will be conducted for first-time patients.
2. Drip will be carefully inserted into your arm while you sit on a recliner.
3. After around 30 to 60 mins, drip will be removed.
Advantages and Limitations of Rich Vitamin Infusion
· No downtime
· Short and painless procedure
· Inside-out skin rejuvenation and whitening
· Restores skin's elasticity and luster
· Relaxing procedure
· Reduces fatigue
· Results can be felt immediately
· More than one session may be required for best results
· Potential bruising for a few days (due to drip insertion)
Vitamin C Drip Vs Vitamin C Consumable
· When taken by an IV drip, a higher percentage of vitamin C is delivered and absorbed into your body.
· The result of a Vitamin C Drip can be felt for up to 2 weeks, unlike consumables which must be taken once or twice daily over a long period of time for effective results.
Rich Vitamin Infusion is safe to be injected into the body. However, please notify the doctor if you have certain conditions that may affect the procedure such as:
· Pregnancy or the possibility of being pregnant
· Have underlying medical health conditions, such as high blood pressure, etc.
· Taking any medications / supplements
· Have allergies towards any substance
However, please rest assured that our affiliated doctor will conduct a thorough assessment of your health conditions before administering the ingredients. You will be treated with responsibility.
Q1: Are there any side effects?
A1: The ingredients administered are safe for the body. However, a consultation with the doctor prior to the treatment can help to determine your suitability for the therapy. Other than that, side effects may include potential bruising due to drip insertion or injection.
Q2: When can I see the results?
A2: Effects to your skin complexion can be seen or felt as soon as 1 week. It varies with each individuals’ lifestyle, diet as well as genetics. But a lot patients report of having a boost of energy levels soon after the procedure.
Q3: How long will the results last?
A3: This largely depends on the individual. Typically, the vitamins can help to maintain your levels for 2 to 3 weeks. It is a suitable treatment for recovering and maintaining your energy while traveling or working. This is also a suitable procedure to ensure that you look your best while traveling or going to big events.
Q4: Is it possible to have multi-injections done simultaneously?
A4: Yes, you may get another injection if you feel like doing so. This will give more benefits in terms of beauty or health, according to your desired results. However, this is subject to your health condition and prior consultation with the doctor.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Pre-examination fee is compulsory for first-time patients and should be selected during checkout
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座