· Those in Fukuoka, Japan interested in facial augmentation with stem cell fat injection.
· Those with sagging skin and wrinkles.
· Those with saggy cheeks.
· Those who wish to undergo skin rejuvenation.
· Those who wish to revive soft, smooth and youthful skin.
What is Stem Cell Fat Injection?
Stem Cell Rich Fat Injection is an ideal treatment method for reviving the youthful appearance beyond other anti-aging treatments available. The procedure involves utilizing adipose stem cells as the main function of skin regeneration, in which they act directly to improve the root cause of aging.
Our affiliated clinic, in cooperation with the regenerative medicine center, provides a freezing and preserving service that allows adipose stem cells to be collected all at once by liposuction and be kept for a few sessions of treatment later on. The technique conveniently serves the patients who need to undergo a few treatment sessions for the fats injection without having to undergo liposuction procedure prior to every injection.
How It Works
Stem Cell Fat Grafting works by collecting fats from the patients by liposuction performed on either abdomen or thighs. The fats collected will then be processed with an isolation process to separate stem cells out for culture. The remaining solution will be used to filter out the impurities and obtain pure fat cells.
After the stem cells have been cultured, they will be combined again with the pure fats cells and prepare for the injection into the areas desired.
Stem Cell Facial Fat Injection Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of the facial condition
2. Application of anesthesia
3. Fat collection (abdomen or thigh)
4. Isolation of collected fat for pure fat cell and stem cell
5. Stem cell culture process
5. Injection of the pure fat cell and stem cell to the areas to be treated
Characteristics of SRF Injection
· Effective back aging treatment to rewind age and youthfulness
· The amount of stem cells is 3 times of the normally injected fats
· Cryopreservation allows multiple treatments with just one time of extraction
Advantages and Limitations of Stem Cell Facial Fat Injection
· Natural regenerative method
· Revives sagging skin
· Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
· Diminishes acne scars
· Enhances facial fullness
· Builds up shallow contours
· Regains more youthful appearance
· Fats are required to be collected by liposuction
· Stem cell culture takes some time to ready
Q1: How long can the effect last?
A1: SRF injection can last up to 10 years.
Q2: How long until I can resume my normal activities?
A2: You can resume working from the next day other activities are advised to wait for at least 7 days.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
2 - 3 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.