· Those in Japan for at least two months.
· Those with telangiectasia or visible threadlike veins on skin.
· Those who wish to improve and free their skin from redness.
· Those who wish to eliminate spider veins.
· Those who wish to improve uneven skin tone.
What is Telangiectasia?
Telangiectasia is also known as peripheral vasodilatation, or spider veins. It is the visible patterns of blood vessels on the surface of the skin. Usually, these blood vessels are expanding and contracting under various conditions. For people with spider veins visible on the skin, it's usually because the blood vessels are dilated or broken.
Telangiectases are often found on fair-skinned individuals with long-term sun damage, usually seen on their skin or white part of the eye. These threadlike lines can range in color from red to blue or purple. It is rarely a medical concern, but can affect your facial appearance, making your complexion looks reddish.
Causes of Telangiectasia
· Rapid changes of surrounding temperatures
· Stimulation by constantly eating spicy food and excessive alcohol consumption
· Skin trauma
· Surgical incisions
· Acne or rosacea
· Medications that widen the blood vessels
· Could be a symptom of an underlying illness
Telangiectasia Treatment Methods
· Photofacial Therapy
Photofacial therapy uses a medical device that repeatedly irradiates the skin with light (IPL) like a camera flash. The light will be converted to heat energy in the veins, causing the walls of veins to collapse. The veins will then be reabsorbed by the body and the visible threadlike veins will fade after several weeks. Effective for sun damaged skin.
· Vitamin Ion Introduction
Iontophoresis rejuvenates the skin by delivering vitamins into the skin and has a whitening effect. Since only vitamins are delivered, it won't have side effects on skin.
Advantages and Limitations of Telangiectasia Treatment
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Safe treatment with no downtime
· Rejuvenates skin
· Procedure does not take long
· May require repeated treatments to achieve a desirable result
Telangiectasia Treatment Post Care
· Daily activities can resume as normal, but sunscreen should be regularly applied to avoid further sun damage.
· Refrain from excessive alcohol drinking and smoking to take care of the skin in the long-term.
Telangiectasia Treatment at Our Affiliated Clinic
Our affiliated clinic treat patients with responsibility. These will be ensured to the patients:
· Only doctors with extensive experience will diagnose and treat patients.
· The best treatment will be proposed to the patients according to their condition.
· The best and advanced technology. A suitable laser device will be selected and its wavelength, power, and irradiation method will be adjusted according to suitability with the patient.
Q1: How many times do I need to do this treatment?
A1: In some cases, patients can get immediate results after just one treatment, but irradiation is usually performed once every 2 to 4 weeks, and 5 treatments are recommended to achieve the most satisfying results.
Q2: Anything I should be concerned with after the treatment?
A2: You can do daily activities like makeup or even sports after the treatment. But please apply sunscreen to avoid UV damage.
Q3: Does this treatment have side effects?
A3: No. In fact, treatments like vitamin ion introduction is very good for the skin.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Saitama, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walking distance from Jingu Gaien Ginkgo Avenue and 10 mins away from closest train station at Shinanomachi Station.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
40 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Redness may temporarily appear after irradiation
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.