· Those who need effective eye lifting treatment in Japan.
· Those with saggy eyes.
· Those with wrinkled eyes.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate skin.
· Those who wish to get rid of excess skin near temple.
What is Temple Lift?
Temple Lift is a treatment for the sagging eyelids and eye corners. The treatment focuses on removing excess skin near the temple, lifting sagging eyelids and rejuvenating the eyes.
The procedure involves smaller incision than face lift (4-6cm) along the hairline, which will be concealed by the hair.
Temple Lift Procedure
1. Anesthesia will be given.
2. Short blunt needle will be inserted into the treatment area.
3. Temple Lift thread will be incised through hairline.
4. The needle will then be removed.
Advantages and Limitations of Temple Lift
· Improves sagging eyelids.
· Rejuvenates appearance of the eyes
· Removes excess skin near the temple
· Improves firmness on skin at the eyes area
· Smaller incision
· No noticeable wound (through hairline)
· Swelling may occur for 3 to 7 days
Post-Care for Temple Lift
· Facial massage and beauty treatments are not recommended up to 4 weeks time.
· Make-up can be done straight after the treatment, avoid contact with the treated area.
· To avoid more swelling, it is recommended to sleep with face elevated upwards.
· Hair can be washed from the next day after the treatment, avoid direct contact with water.
Q1: How long will the effect last?
A1: This treatment is known to have a semi-permanent effect, aging would still occur but it will be mainly prevented.
Q2: How long is the downtime for this treatment?
A2: Normally, the downtime lasts for 3-7 days with swelling.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait to do my makeup?
A3: Make up can be done right after the treatment but make sure that the treated areas are avoided.
Q4: Is there any chance that the thread will slip or be displaced?
A4: After a few weeks where the threads are settled, there is no chance for them to slip.
Q5: How old do I have to be to proceed with this treatment?
A5: People are normally at their 30s when they start to need this treatment.
[Clinic Name] Rakuru Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] The clinic is located in the heart of Shinjuku and takes about 5 mins walking distance from the JR Shinjuku Station West or 1 min from Toei Oedo Line Shinjuku West Exit or 3 mins from Seibu Shinjuku Line Seibu Shinjuku Station
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (10:00AM - 8:00PM)