· Those around Saitama and interested in face and neck lift treatment.
· Those with droopy eyelids.
· Those with sagging skin on their face/neck.
· Those who wish to fix sagging on their face, neck or/and eyelid.
· Those who want a facelift without surgery.
What is Ultherapy?
If you want a face or neck lift but refuse to go under the knife, Ultherapy is for you. Ultherapy selectively targets the superficial fascia (SMAS) under the skin, delivering heat to this area. As a result, the entire face if lifted.
Shots or sometimes known as the thermal coagulation points regulates the effectiveness of Ultherapy treatment. The shots you need often depends on the condition of your face.
At our affiliated clinic, specific shots are given to specific areas accordingly:
· 170 shots on the cheeks
· 20 shots on the eyebrows
· 100 shots on the neck each side
How It Works
High density ultrasonic energy is focused onto the superficial myocardium (SMAS) in the skin, causing selective thermal denaturation to take place. As a result, the SMAS contracts and pulls up the area of skin treated.
Besides targeting the SMAS, ultherapy can target deep and subcutaneous dermal layers. For this purpose, the depth of the ultrasound can be adjusted to target many different levels of the skin and reliably produce new collagen and lift your face simultaneously.
· HIFU energy selectively causes thermal denaturation in the upper layer of SMAS by means of frictional heat. This results in contraction and pulling effect to the SMAS. Since wave is focused at one point, it only denatures the focused area without damaging other area
· The depth penetrated can be adjusted in 3 distances: 4.5mm to aim upper layer of SMAS, 3.0mm to aim subcutaneous tissue and at 1.5mm to aim the dermis layer
· The heat denaturation causes the SMAS and dermis layer to tghten and lifting effect can immediately be felt at this stage.
· In a month's time, more collagen gets produced hence increasing the thickness and elasticity of the skin.
1. Your face will be cleaned.
2. Ultrasonic irradiation will be applied to desired area.
3. Shots will be irradiated accordingly.
4. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Ultherapy
· Little to no downtime
· Results of treatment last up to 2 years
· Reduces wrinkles/lines dramatically
· Effective face and neck lift
· Removes double chin
· Corrects droopiness on the face
· Lifts the face without surgery
· Low complication risks (non-surgical)
· Slight redness after the procedure
· Maximum effect becomes visible in about 2 months
· Possible discomfort for those with sensitive skin (anesthesia can be provided)
Q1: Will Ultherapy damage other parts of my skin?
A1: No. Ultherapy is a very focused treatment that targets desired areas. It is also used to destroy tumors in cancers such as prostate cancer.
Q2: How often can this treatment be done?
A2: It is best done once a year - as collagen regeneration phase takes about 1 year to complete. Then, you can repeat ultherapy.
Q3: How long will the results last?
A3: Most people reported that the results could last up to 2 to 3 years long.
Q4: Is it better than ordinary facelift?
A4: This treatment targets to treat deep foundational layer addressed in cosmetic surgery. However, it wouldn't have the same effect as a surgical facelift. This is especially a great alternative for those who are not fond of surgeries.
Q5: Is Ultherapy similar to laser treatments?
A5: Unlike laser that uses light energy, ultherapy uses sound energy. It has unique properties that treat depths of the dermis layer that other non-cosmetic devices couldn't.
[Clinic Name] Aoyama Celes Clinic
[Location] Saitama, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walking distance from Jingu Gaien Ginkgo Avenue and 10 mins away from closest train station at Shinanomachi Station.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:30AM - 8:00PM)
20 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Possible discomfort for those who are sensitive.
Ultherapy can reduce the size of double chin.
Once booking is made, penalty fees will be charged for any cancellation of appointment.