Ultrasound Health Checkup Package (Abdominal, MSK, Thyroid, Carotid, And Breast Scan)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia looking for a health screening package.
· Those with concerns about health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to start a healthy lifestyle.
What is Ultrasound Health Checkup Package?
Health screening is a necessity to help you keep track of your body health status, and it is recommended to be done annually or in a shorter interval of time depending on your body status. At our affiliated clinic, Ultrasound Health Checkup Package is inclusive of scanning on the major areas of the body which can help to maintain as well as to identify the potential risks of diseases and conditions including stroke.
How It Works
Ultrasound scan works by using sound waves to produce images from the resonance on the inside of the body. It is used for diagnosing the cause of pain, swelling, and infection in the body's internal organs. A wide range of diseases and conditions can be detected and for this package, the scanning focuses on following-up or diagnosing any abnormality that may occur in the mentioned areas.
· Abdominal scan
Examines organs in the abdomen, including the liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, and kidneys
· Musculoskeletal (MSK) scan
For examining muscles and joints
· Thyroid scan
Evaluates lumps or nodules present around the thyroid gland
· Carotid scan
To test for narrowed carotid arteries, which may detect and prevent the risk of stroke
· Breast scan
Detects cysts or abnormal tissues on the breasts
Procedure for Ultrasound Health Checkup Package
1. Consultation and examination of body condition
2. You will be asked to drink enough water and hold during the procedure
3. A gel medium will be applied
4. Ultrasound device will be scanned all around the areas included
Advantages and Limitations of Ultrasound Health Checkup Package
· Screens for various diseases
· Helps diagnose the cause of pain or swelling
· Gives insights on how to have a healthier lifestyle
· Further thorough screenings required if tumours or other unidentified cysts detected
· Fasting may be required for at least 8 hrs
· Holding of water inside the body throughout the scanning procedure may be required
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
[Clinic Name] Liew Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Located in the business center area, the nearest bus station is only 5 mins away and conveniently located near friendly amenities.
[Clinic Opening Time] Tuesday to Thursday (9:00AM - 9:00PM); Monday, Friday, Saturday (9:00AM - 5:00PM)