· Those who want to remove excess underarm fats with specialists in Fukuoka, Japan.
· Those with sagging underarm fats.
· Those who wish to eliminate underarm fats.
· Those who wish to reduce pain on the breasts after nursing.
· Those who want to be more confident with sleeveless clothing.
What is Underarm Fat Removal Treatment?
Underarm fat removal is a treatment done to remove excess fat bulges that are visible between the underarm and the breasts. The treatment uses VASER liposuction procedure to remove the bulges and tightening of skin can also be expected after the liposuction process.
How It Works
VASER Liposuction is suitable for both women and men with healthy lifestyle. The procedure is done by inserting a thin tube called cannula for suction. An ultrasound will be followed to assist in disrupting fat cells for better effectiveness and tightening of skin would be possible later on.
Underarm Fat Removal Treatment Procedure
1. Consultation and examination
2. Intravenous anesthesia will be given
3. Small incision will be made for tube insertion
4. A thin tube called cannula will be inserted for suction
5. VASER ultrasound will assist in disrupting fat cells
6. Sutures will be done at the incision site
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Underarm Fat Removal Treatment
· Eliminates excess fat
· Enhances better appearance of underarm
· Enhances confidence on the underarm
· Promotes tightening of the underarm
· The procedure involves sticking a tube through the entry hole
Post-care for Underarm Fat Removal Treatment
· Shower can be done the next day except for the affected part
· Thread removal is required at least 1 week later after the treatment
· Systematic lymphatic drainage massage may be required within the first 2 weeks
Q1: Do you rebound after liposuction?
A1: No, instead of rebound, the area where liposuction is performed is less likey to become fat again.
Q2: Is liposuction painful?
A2: During the treatment anesthesia will be given, thus no pain will be felt. After the surgery, severe muscle pain may occur up to 3 days.
Q3: I might not be able to handle the pain, can I request for more amount of anesthesia?
A3: The amount of anesthesia can be adjusted in consultation with the doctor, no extra fee will be charged.
Q4: What are the symptoms of downtime?
A4: Symptoms and duration vary depending on the site; the minor symptoms that may occur includes pain, swelling, internal bleeding and stiffness.
Q5: How many cases have been performed at THE CLINIC?
A5: At THE CLINIC, 8,500 liposuction treatments have been safely performed.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.