It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe vaginal rejuvenation treatment in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
· Those with mild to moderate stress incontinence.
· Those with vaginal atrophy.
· Those who wish to tighten loose vaginal muscles.
· Those who wish to treat low libido, difficulty achieving orgasm or painful intercourse.
What Is Vaginal Rejuvenation & Stress Incontinence Treatment?
At our affiliated clinic, this treatment targets women who are experiencing low libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse or urinary incontinence. This uncomfortable condition may be due to aging process or other issues of sexual dysfunction. To treat your condition, an O-Shot, or 'Orgasm Shot' that uses growth factors from your own blood plasma will be injected into the vaginal and clitoral area to stimulate new cell growth for rejuvenation.
When O-Shot is combined with laser technology, more satisfying results in tightening the loose vagina muscle tissues can be achieved. However, not all women are suitable for vaginal laser rejuvenation. Each patient must have a medical consultation to discuss and determine their suitability prior to undergoing treatment.
How It Works
O-Shot uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) obtained from your own blood. The O-Shot will be injected into the vaginal and clitoral area. PRP is rich in growth factors that can aid in healing and new tissue growth. PRP can also improve blood flow in the clitoris and vagina. These rejuvenating processes can improve women's orgasmic response and urinary incontinence symptoms.
With the combination of laser, synthesis of new collagen fibers in the vaginal mucosa tissue can be achieved with heating of vaginal tissue. The final result is increased tissue quality and elasticity, increased blood flow to the vagina, tightening of the vaginal canal and the rejuvenation of aged, damaged and irritated tissue.
Advantages and Limitations of Vaginal Rejuvenation & Stress Incontinence Treatment
· Improves mild to moderate stress incontinence
· Gives an opportunity for a more enjoyable sexual and social life
· Treats vaginal atrophy
· Improves tissue quality and lubrication
· Gives tighter vagina
· May not be suitable for all women
Sexual and Health Benefits of O-Shot
· Relief from painful sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)
· Increased clitoral sensitivity
· Tightened vaginal opening
· More intense and frequent orgasms
· Increased vaginal lubrication
· Increased libido
· Improved urinary control
· Improved comfort and confidence
· You may notice blood spotting after an O-Shot treatment, but this is normal. There is no downtime for O-Shot procedure.
· If you only undergo the O-Shot treatment, you can resume normal activities, including sex, on the same day. For those who get laser rejuvenation, some downtime may be needed.
· You may notice a full feeling in the vagina for 1 to 3 days, which is safe and normal.
· Vaginal swelling may happen and cause an irregular urine stream, but this will resolve by itself after a few days.
Ways to Improve Vaginal Tightness
· Perform Kegel exercises at home to further enhance the ongoing tissue remodeling and collagen.
· Perform pelvic tilt exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles.
· Eat healthy diets and practice an active lifestyle.
Q1: Are the results immediate?
A1: Since it relies on natural process, you may feel the effects in about 3 weeks, and will heighten in 2 to 3 months.
Q2: How many treatments would I need?
A2: You may want to get a repeat treatment when you notice the results are beginning to fade. But a lot of patients find that the impact of O-Shot will improve with each treatment. You also do not need to worry about safety as PRP is obtained from your own body.
Q3: When can I start having intercourse if I also had a laser treatment with the O-Shot?
A3: Please avoid using the tampon and vaginal intercourse for 3 days, or longer if your doctor says so, after the treatment.
Q4: How effective is O-Shot in treating urinary stress incontinence?
A4: O-Shot has been proven to be 90% effective in treating urinary stress incontinence. PRP encourages the tissues that support the bladder and control urination to regenerate and strengthen, reducing the symptoms of stress incontinence. PRP can also enhance blood flow and the health of the nerves and tissues responsible for controlling urge incontinence.
Q5: How will it increase libido?
A5: With increased blood flow after the injection, you will notice a healthier, more responsive vagina and clitoris. This means more enthusiasm for sexual activity.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30-mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)