It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia interested in overall skin rejuvenation treatment.
· Those with acne scars.
· Those with enlarged pores.
· Those with stretch marks.
· Those who wish to undergo skin resurfacing for better skin tone and texture.
What is Venus Viva?
Venus Viva is a skin resurfacing treatment that aims to rejuvenate and treat acne scars, open pores, stretch marks, etc. At the same time the procedure involves heating up and remodelling of collagen in your skin, this lightens and tightens to further improve and enhance youthful and flawless skin.
How It Works
Venus Viva utilizes Nanofractional RF for the treatment. It is suitable for all skin types and most of the skin conditions. As this is a skin resurfacing treatment, a reduction in the depth of acne scars and stretch marks as well as open pores will be significantly noticeable.
Venus Viva Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Skin cleansing
3. Application of numbing cream and left for 20 mins
4. Irradiation of Venus Viva onto the skin which takes 15 to 20 mins to complete
Advantages and Limitations of Venus Viva
· Reduces acne scars
· Tightens skin
· Diminishes open pores
· Reduces stretch marks
· Stimulates collagen production
· Skin remodelling and rejuvenation
· Redness and mild swelling may be experienced for the first few days
· Dryness and peeling of skin for 3 to 5 days after the treatment
Venus Viva Preparation
· Do not apply any lotions, creams, or any makeup before your treatment
· Jewelry will have to be removed around the area being treated
· Excessive hair on the treatment area may need to be shaved first
Venus Viva Post Care
· No makeup for 24 hrs after the treatment
· Avoid touching or scratching the treated area for 24 hrs
· Apply sunscreen (preferably without chemicals) daily
· Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 days
· Avoid hot baths or massages on the treated area for the first 2 days
Contraindications for Venus Viva
· Having internal defibrillator or pacemaker implanted
· Any permanent implant or injected substance around the treatment area
· Active infections
· History of skin disorders
· Extremely dry skin
· Pregnant or nursing women
· Undergone facelift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
· Had any resurfacing treatment or chemical peels within the past 3 months
· Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
· Excessively tanned skin
· Undergone surgeries within the past 6 months
· Tattoos or permanent makeup
Q1: Am I suitable for the treatment?
A1: Suitable candidates are anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
Q2: How many sessions are needed?
A2: Most patients receive 3 to 4 sessions of treatment. The number depends on the individual's skin condition.
Q3: How often can I get the treatment done?
A3: Treatments are recommended to be done 4 weeks apart.
Q4: Will it be painful?
A4: Slight discomfort will be felt but the treatment is not painful.
Q5: How long can the result last?
A5: A touch-up session may be needed approximately every 6 months, depending on your skin condition.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] 10 mins drive from 1 Utama Shopping Centre, One World Hotel, and MRT Bandar Utama.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM-7:00PM); Saturday (9:00AM-1:00PM)