It Is Suitable For
· Those in Seoul, South Korea for at least a week.
· Those who wish to add more volume to their breasts.
· Those who wish to shape their breasts.
· Those who are at least 18 years of age (for saline).
· Those who are at least 22 years of age (for silicone).
What is the Sebbin Round Breast Implantation?
Breast Implantation is a procedure performed to increase and enhance breast shape and size. The effect can help patients to achieve the desired breast appearance by inserting implants that are made up of silicones filled with either silicone gel or saline solution.
Implants that are pre-filled with silicone gel is always cohesive but vary in firmness. On the other hand, implants that are pre-filled with saline solution is always inflatable. They are usually designed in many different sizes and shapes, either round/rounded or anatomical.
Our affiliated clinic uses rounded shape silicone for breast implantation.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. An incision is made; usually in the inframammary fold, around the areola or in the armpit. Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas in order to minimize visible scarring. Specific incision options will be discussed before the surgery.
2. Skin and breast tissues will be lifted to form a "pocket".
3. The implant is placed on the pocket created.
4. Incisions are closed with sutures.
5. Bandages are fixed with surgical tape.
· Remove all manicure from your forefingers
· Strictly no alcohol before the operation day
· Do not take Aspirin, Vitamin E and Chinese Medicine at least 2 weeks before the operation
· No food or water consumption at least 5 hours before the surgery
Advantages and Limitations of VIP Breast Implant Package
· Enhances appearance of the breast
· Improves self-esteem and self-confidence
· Corrects flaws in previous implant procedures
· Includes a private tour and hotel pickup
· Extended recovery time
· Risk of bleeding, infection, implant leakage, poor healing of incisions and a few others
Q1: How long will my breast implants last?
A1: Implants can generally last for about 10 years but it is best to replace them every 8 to 10 years.
Q2: Do implants need replacing?
A2: Yes, they do as they do not last a lifetime. They are likely in need of replacing at some point.
Q3: When will I be able to see the final results?
A3: Usually it takes about 6 months or more until final results become visible.
[Clinic Name] ME Clinic Seoul
[Location] Seoul, South Korea
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 7 mins walking distance to Gangnam-gu Office Subway Station and near Youngdong High School
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday & Friday (11:00AM - 8:00PM); Tuesday & Thursday (2:00PM - 8:00PM); Wednesday (11:00AM - 7:00PM); Saturday (11:00AM - 6:00P.M.)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 (7 days after the procedure)
||No charge for cancellations made ahead of time.
For surgery patients however, If cancellation is made 5 days prior, you will be charged 2% of the treatment cost. If cancellation is made less than 4 days, you will forfeit 5% of the total treatment cost.
|Include In This Price
|| ME CLINIC SEOUL, Seolleung-ro, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea