It Is Suitable For
· Those who wish to go for a Whitening Drip in Kuala Lumpur.
· Those with dull skin / sunburnt.
· Those who wish to whiten or brighten their skin naturally.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate their skin to improve skin health.
What is the Whitening Drip?
The whitening drip offered at our affiliated clinic is a beauty drip that creates a naturalistic whitening effect on the whole body and face from inside out.
In addition, this whitening drip contains Vitamin C, providing the body and face with an antioxidant-rich rejuvenating effect. Drip contains Vitamin C, multivitamins and minerals. The one that gives faster result has more concentration.
Whitening Drip Procedure
1. You will lie back on a comfortable chair, as the whitening drip is carefully inserted into your chosen arm. Once the whitening drip has been inserted, you can relax for 30 - 40 mins.
2. After 30 - 40 min, the doctor will remove the drip.
Advantages and Limitations of the Whitening Drip
· Whitening takes place from inside out
· Rejuvenation of skin takes place
· Anti-aging effect (restores skin's elasticity and shine)
· Anti-oxidant effect from Vitamin C in drip
· No recovery period
· Energy restoration effect (fatigue reduction)
· Results show soon after
· Insertion of drip may be uncomfortable or painful, depending on your tolerance (local anesthetic can be applied)
· Potential bruising for a few days (due to drip insertion)
Q1: What is the component of the whitening drip?
A1: Our affiliated clinic uses drip that is formulated from multivitamins, minerals and vitamin C.
Q2: What is the difference between the procedure with faster results and the other?
A2; The procedure remain the same. Only the components of ingredients may differ in percentage.
Q3: How often can this treatment be done?
A3: Although it is a form of replenishment of what your body might need, it is best to have this done once in a month or two.
Q4: How soon after can I start see the results?
A4: You will be able to see the results in a week or less time - which will keep progressing until
[Clinic Name] O2 Klinik
[Location Name] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination:
walking distance to a nice waterfront and many restaurants, 14 mins drive to IKEA Damansara, 15 mins drive to an indoor skydiving park.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Saturday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)