· Those who wish to go for a Whitening Drip in Kuala Lumpur.
· Those with dull skin / sunburnt.
· Those who wish to whiten or brighten their skin naturally.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate their skin to improve skin health.
What is the Whitening Drip?
The whitening drip offered at our affiliated clinic is a beauty drip that creates a naturalistic whitening effect on the whole body and face from inside out.
In addition, this whitening drip contains Vitamin C, providing the body and face with an antioxidant-rich rejuvenating effect. Drip contains Vitamin C, multivitamins and minerals. The one that gives faster result has more concentration.
Whitening Drip Procedure
1. You will lie back on a comfortable chair, as the whitening drip is carefully inserted into your chosen arm. Once the whitening drip has been inserted, you can relax for 30 - 40 mins.
2. After 30 - 40 min, the doctor will remove the drip.
Advantages and Limitations of the Whitening Drip
· Whitening takes place from inside out
· Rejuvenation of skin takes place
· Anti-aging effect (restores skin's elasticity and shine)
· Anti-oxidant effect from Vitamin C in drip
· No recovery period
· Energy restoration effect (fatigue reduction)
· Results show soon after
· Insertion of drip may be uncomfortable or painful, depending on your tolerance (local anesthetic can be applied)
· Potential bruising for a few days (due to drip insertion)
Q1: What is the component of the whitening drip?
A1: Our affiliated clinic uses drip that is formulated from multivitamins, minerals and vitamin C.
Q2: What is the difference between the procedure with faster results and the other?
A2; The procedure remain the same. Only the components of ingredients may differ in percentage.
Q3: How often can this treatment be done?
A3: Although it is a form of replenishment of what your body might need, it is best to have this done once in a month or two.
Q4: How soon after can I start see the results?
A4: You will be able to see the results in a week or less time - which will keep progressing until
[Clinic Name] O2 Klinik
[Location Name] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination:
walking distance to a nice waterfront and many restaurants, 14 mins drive to IKEA Damansara, 15 mins drive to an indoor skydiving park.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Saturday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
30 - 45 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
Attending the Whitening Drip session on an empty stomach is not recommended.
Booking cancellation is not refundable but can be used to claim other treatments offered at the clinic.