It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a high-quality health screening for middle-aged adults in Bangkok, Thailand.
· Those who wish to monitor their health condition and take preventive measures.
· Those who wish to have an evaluation about their body needs or deficiencies.
· Those who wish to know how well their organs are working.
· Those who want to start a healthier lifestyle.
What is Annual Check-Up?
An annual check-up is a good way to identify a specific condition or diagnose a disease early, when no apparent symptoms are detected. Early detection can give you the opportunity to get the right treatment at the right time, which is beneficial for long-term quality of life. This also reduces the risks of getting complications in the future.
At our affiliated hospital, this Silver Active package is designed for men and women entering the age of 40 and under the age of 50. It is a comprehensive check-up that examines the blood circulation, cholesterol level, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys, thyroid, and provides an ultrasound of the whole abdomen.
· Physical Examination (Check-up)
· Physical Examination by Gastrointestinal Specialist
· Physical Examination by Gynecologist (for women only)
· Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
· Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
· Electrocardiogram (EKG)
· Chest X-Ray
· Body Composition (Dietitian)
Additional Test for Men:
· Exercise Stress Test (EST) OR Echocardiogram (Choose 1)
Additional Tests for Women:
· Cervical Cancer Screening OR Ultrasound Transvaginal (OBG,GYN) (Choose 1)
· Mammograms AND Ultrasound Breast
· Complete Blood Count
· Glucose (Fasting)
· Glycated Hb (HbA1c)
· Lipid Set (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
· Liver Function Test; ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin
· Kidney Function Test; Blood Urea Nitrogen
· Kidney Function Test; Creatinine (plus eGFR)
· Uric Acid
· Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
· Thyroxine Free (Free T4)
· Testosterone (for men only)
· Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) (SVH,BNH)
· Stool Examination and Occult Blood
· Urine Examination
· Microalbumin (Urine)
· Check-up Report (E-Report)
· Hospital Service and Nursing Service
· One Set Meal
Advantages and Limitations of Annual Check-Up
· Screens for various diseases
· Comprehensive tests
· Gives insights on how to live a healthy life
· Opportunity to make an early treatment strategy
· Fasting for 10 to 12 hrs is required prior to blood test
· Long procedure (5 - 6 hrs)
Our affiliated hospital encourage you to make the following preparations for the most accurate results:
· For stool examination, please go to the Advanced Diagnostic Centre on the 4th floor to get a stool collection kit and the instruction before your health check-up appointment date as the sample must be returned within 2 hrs after collection for the most accurate laboratory test result.
· For blood testing, please do not consume any food or drink (except plain water) for 10 to 12 hrs before the test. No alcoholic beverages prior to the test for 72 hrs.
· For urinalysis, urine collection should be avoided by women in their menstrual period. The urine sample can be collected at least 3 to 5 days after period.
· For radiology test, please notify if you are pregnant / may be pregnant, allergic to contrast media / seafood / any medications, if you have a pacemaker or any metal device, and if you have an asthma.
· For cervical cancer screening, this test should not be done during your menstrual period. It can be done at least 3 to 5 days after period. Please refrain from sexual intercourse 1 day before the screening.
· For ultrasound of upper and lower abdomen, please refrain from eating any food for 4 to 6 hrs prior to the procedure. Drink plenty of water before the procedure and refrain from urinating until the ultrasound process is done.
· Please wear comfortable clothing and bring your own sports shoes especially for the Exercise Stress Test. If you are choosing this test, please also refrain from taking any medications that affect the heart rate.
· Genetic analysis of hereditary cancer through blood test can take 60 days for the results to be received.
Q1: Why is a health check-up important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for a health check-up?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for a check-up?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks and diseases that have no apparent symptoms or as a prevention measure.
Q4: I don't have any known medical problems but my family members do. So do I need to go for more screenings?
A4: This depends on your doctor's consultation on your conditions. More frequent health screenings or other additional tests may be recommended. The tests you need depend on your individual risk factors and health status.
[Clinic Name] BNH Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Takes about 10 mins walking to MRT Station Silom / BTS Chong Nonsi and 15 mins walking distance to a beautiful Lumphini Park
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (24 hrs)