It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in PRP for ED treatment in Bangkok.
· Those with erectile dysfunction (ED).
· Those who wish to stop suffering from ED.
· Those who wish to improve their sexual performance.
· Those who wish to improve health condition from ED.
What is the HE-Shot?
Also known as the P-shot, the His Erection Shot (HE-Shot) uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) extracted from your own blood to be injected into the penis. It works by rejuvenating existing blood cells and vessels and increasing the production of new cells. With newly rejuvenated cells and better blood circulation, you can expect increases in firmness and girth. Expect improved sexual performance with a more sensitive penis and shorter time between erections.
PRP Procedure for Erectile Dysfunction
1. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) will be extracted from your own blood sample. PRP is a nutrient-dense and growth factor rich portion of your blood, making it natural and safe.
2. Your genital area will be numbed with anesthetic.
3. The extracted PRP will be injected straight into the penis.
Advantages and Limitations of the PRP Injection
· Improves circulation and blood flow
· Effectively treats Erectile Dysfunction
· Longer and stronger erections
· Improves sexual performance
· Improves orgasm
· Possible discomfort to some people due to genital area being injected
Post-Care for PRP for ED
· Avoid having sexual intercourse for couple of days after treatment to avoid infections
· Limit intense physical activity for a couple of days
· Refrain yourself from being involved in any activities that will lead to sweating or chafing
Q1: After the injection, how long must I wait in order to have intercourse?
A1: You can have intercourse the day after the injection.
Q2: How many sessions must I attend for this treatment?
A2: Normally, a single session would be enough for most people. However, repetition of sessions can be done whenever necessary. Some may need 3 to 6 treatments for best results.
Q3: How long soon after will I be able to notice results?
A3: Usually, you can notice the results immediately after.
Q4: How long will the results last?
A4: Results often vary with individuals but would normally last between 1 to 2 years time.
Q5: How can I prepare for the procedure?
A5: There is no specific thing for your to do before getting the treatment. However, it is recommended that you get a health check-up and a full set of blood test especially if haven't done any in the past year. It is important for you to have healthy blood, plasma and platelets.
[Clinic Name] HE Clinic
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walk from Thong Lo BTS station, near the Fithy-Fith Tower.
[Clinic Opening Time] Tuesday to Sunday (10:00AM - 8:00PM)