It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan who need facial filler.
· Those with wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines.
· Those who wish to improve the condition of their skin.
· Those who wish to reduce and smooth out wrinkles from their face.
· Those who wish to have a more youthful complexion.
What is Cleviel Facial Fillers?
Facial Filler is a procedure in which a skin plumper would be injected on the face to result in plumped and hydrated skin.
The filler is made from Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin. Unlike Botox or Dysport that freeze muscles to reduce wrinkles, fillers smooth out skin by restoring the volume.
The common ingredient for the fillers used nowadays is hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a safe natural substance that can originally be produced by the body and mostly found in the skin and connective tissues. HA used for facial fillers can be considered as a safe method to help in wrinkles and fine lines by filling the dryness and keeping the skin plumped with a sufficient amount of hydration.
Cleviel Facial Fillers
Cleviel Facial Filler is popularly known for facial contouring with its high concentration and high-density hyaluronic acid. At our affiliated clinic, Cleviel is recommended for the chin area, in which the effect can last from 6 to 12 months.
How It Works
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the soft connective tissues, keeping the tissues hydrated and firm. Normally hyaluronic acid is mainly used for skin hydration and plumping; for this treatment, its high concentration of hyaluronic acid is used to contour the chin.
Procedure for Cleviel Facial Fillers
1. Areas of concern will be evaluated by the doctor during the consultation
2. The options will be discussed with you to achieve your desired look
3. The area to be treated will be cleaned
4. Injection of hyaluronic acid injection will be done under the skin using a fine needle
5. Immediate results such as restored volume can be seen immediately after injections
Allergan Beauty Award
Our affiliated clinic is one of the clinics that has won the Allergan Beauty Award for the year 2018 and 2019 by making outstanding contributions to the dissemination of appropriate beauty care and awareness to the patients.
In addition, a special award of 3 consecutive years has been received as being the No. 1 share in the world for hyaluronic acid. Our affiliated clinic has made an excellent reputation for the beauty and natural finish results.
Advantages and Limitations of Cleviel Facial Fillers
· Improves volume and fullness of skin
· Reduces the fine line and wrinkles developed on the skin
· Adds volume to sagging cheeks
· Lips augmentation
· Gives a smoother and more uniform and toned complexion
· Hydrates and plumps the skin
· Enhances a more youthful appearance
· May cause side effects like redness, swelling, and bruising at the injection site
· Filler may show up under the skin as tiny bumps but improves over time
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hrs prior to the treatment
· Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment, if possible
· Be noted to prepare the treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the special event as results will take approximately 4 to 7 days to be effective
· Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 days before and 2 days after the treatment
Cleviel Facial Fillers Post Care
· Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hrs
· Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid further swelling
· Avoid extensive sun or heat for at least 72 hrs
· Avoid significant movement or massage around the treated area
· You may apply a cool compress for 15 mins each hour to ease the swelling
· Sleep with face elevated to avoid swelling
Q1: Which areas can facial fillers be used for?
A1: The main objective of facial fillers is to rejuvenate the face and giving it a more youthful look. Therefore, facial fillers can be used in almost all facial parts. This includes forehead, temples, crow's feet, upper and lower cheeks, lips, nose, etc.
Q2: Is it painful?
A2: It can be painful if carried out by an injector who is not very skilled. At our affiliated clinic, you need not worry as there are only professional doctors.
Q3: Can I immediately put on makeup after the fillers injection?
A3: No, it is recommended that you wait until the next day to put makeup on.
Q4: How soon will I notice the results?
A4: You should be able to spot the difference immediately after the treatment. Your skin will look dewy and revitalized in a totally natural way.
Q5: If there's swelling after treatment, how long will it last?
A5: The swelling will subside in about 2 to 3 days, and in the case of minor internal bleeding, it can heal in 7 to 10 days.
Q6: Can I correct the injection previously done at other clinics?
A6: Yes, our affiliated clinic also helps to make corrections by removing the undesired filler at the area(s) you do not need.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||20 - 40 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Treatment and Interpreter fee is USD 315, Please include the option for the payment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座