It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan for more than a week.
· Those with tight foreskin on the clitoris.
· Those who wish to reduce excessive clitoral hood.
· Those who wish to improve hygiene conditions and sexual satisfaction.
What is Clitoral Phimosis Correction?
Clitoris phimosis is a condition in which the folded skin that covers the head of clitoris (clitoral hood) is too thick and covers the whole clitoris. Clitoral hood protects sensitive clitoris from friction or rubbing. The shape and size of clitoral hood varies widely in appearance for every female, but some have thicker clitoral hood and it is considered to be a burden. This condition can cause redness, discomfort, accumulated odors, as well as pain and frigidity during sexual intercourse.
In this treatment, clitoris foreskin covering the clitoris will be removed to make the clitoris 1/2 or 1/3 more exposed.
How It Works
In the procedure, excess folds of skin in the clitoral area are removed. This is done to achieve a more even, flatter and smoother appearance at the point where the labia meets the clitoris. The clitoris and the nerves surrounding it are untouched during the procedure.
Advantages and Limitations of Clitoral Phimosis Correction
· Enhances clitoral hood appearance
· Increases comfort and confidence
· Improves sexual pleasure
· Fast procedure
· Safe surgery
· Pain and swelling can occur for 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery, but will fade with time.
· Refrain from drinking alcohol for 1 week.
· You may need to wear a light pad or sanitary napkin for 1 week.
· Refrain from intense sports for at least 1 month.
· Sexual intercourse and tampon insertion should be avoided for 1 month.
· Swelling and pain may occur for 1 to 2 weeks. Please get enough rest during recovery.
· Showering can be done 3 days after the surgery.
· Refrain from using the washlet for at least 2 weeks.
· Attend follow-up as scheduled for checkup and thread removal.
Q1: When can I return to work?
A1: You may need to rest from work as well as household chores for a week.
Q2: When can I start doing physical exercises?
A2: Please allow yourself to heal for 4 weeks before doing any exercises.
Q3: Are there any risks?
A3: Risks can include infection, bleeding, scarring, pain with intercourse or unevenness, but these are rare and a lot of patients are happy with the results.
Q4: Will the recovery be painful?
A4: No. You may take medications for pain relief, but pain is rarely associated with this procedure. If any, it is only temporary and may only last for a week.
Q5: Will the result be permanent?
A5: The result will be permanent, but may be altered by pregnancy, vaginal childbirth, trauma and others.
Q6: Will the procedure be painful?
A6: Anesthesia will be administered, hence you won't feel pain in the surgery. Some discomfort, pain and swelling may temporarily occur during recovery period.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 (7 days later, for thread removal)
||Pain and swelling may occur for 1 - 2 weeks after the procedure
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座