· Those in Tokyo, Japan for at least 3 days.
· Those with hump/eagle nose.
· Those who wish to treat their snoring.
· Those who wish to have a better nose proportion and appearance.
What is Eagle Nose Correction?
If your nose muscles protrude forward and form a hump, you might have a condition called eagle nose. Apart from affecting the aesthetics of your facial appearance, this nose condition may also cause snoring issues. Eagle Nose Correction is an operation to smooth out the hump to give you a more attractive feature.
How It Works
At our affiliated clinic, this procedure is done by scraping the hump or using a silicone prosthesis to be inserted into the nose. The right procedure will be chosen based on your condition. The scar from this operation will be inconspicuous.
Advantages and Limitations of Eagle Nose Correction
· Safe procedure
· Gives a smoother nose feature
· Natural-looking finish
· Helps with snoring issues
· Permanent result
· Strong swelling can occur after the procedure for 1 week, depending on individuals.
· Visit the clinic 3 days after surgery for fixed taping removal.
· Visit the clinic after 1 week for thread removal (unnecessary if absorbable tape is used).
· Avoid touching your nose often during recovery.
· Please take plenty of rest during recovery especially when swelling is significant. After 1 week, the nose will look normal.
· Follow other aftercare instructions given by the doctor.
Q1: Will the result of the treatment look 'surgical'?
A1: The result may look unnatural during the swelling period, but it will gradually calm down and look natural afterwards. Please allow up to at least 1 week for recovery.
Q2: Can I continue to go to work after the procedure?
A2: It is highly recommended to take days off from work for 1 week.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait to shower?
A3: You can shower on the same day after the procedure.
Q4: Will it affect my breathing?
A4: It will help you to breathe more smoothly and treat snoring problems.
Q5: When can I start applying makeup?
A5: It is possible to do so after thread or tape removal.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
1 - 2 times
Strong swelling for 1 week after the procedure
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*