It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe and effective lip embroidery procedure in Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur.
· Those with lips that are too dark or too pale.
· Those with asymmetrical lips.
· Those who do not prefer reapplying lipstick after every meals or throughout the day.
· Those who want lips that appear rosy and smooth all the time.
What is Lip Permanent Makeup?
Lip Permanent Makeup is also known as lip tattoo or lip embroidery. It adds semi-permanent makeup to your lips by using color pigments that are implanted into the upper dermal layer of the lips using a fine needle. This is suitable for those who want their lips to appear rosy and red all the time without the need to reapply lipstick throughout the day. It is also recommended for those with dark lips due to smoking.
At our affiliated clinic, an advanced method in medical permanent makeup offers a soft and natural texture known as ‘Airbrush Powder Lip’. The color is implanted on the surface of the skin using a precise needle machine and it does need to go deep into the skin layers for the color to stick. This means a short downtime with a high color retention rate.
Lip Permanent Makeup helps to improve lip shape by making the lip line more defined and it also can boost your natural lip color. Typically, it can last for 1 to 2 years with good maintenance. This medical permanent makeup is a safe procedure and is considered to be more hygienic compared to lipstick as each needle is single-used and sterilized for every customer.
1. Consultation will be done to assess your lip shape and color.
2. Anesthesia will be applied.
3. Semi-permanent makeup will be applied on the lips.
4. Lips will be cooled down after treatment is completed.
How It Works
Airbrush Powder Lip technique at our affiliated clinic is done using a dedicated needle machine that has a digitally controlled speed. This method mimics watercolor painting in its finishing. A recommended number of treatments is 1 to 2 times for the most ideal finish. After treatment, the skin will peel in 3 to 4 days before revealing the best color.
Advantages and Limitations of Lip Permanent Makeup
· Safe and hygienic
· Lips appear more defined and healthier
· Painless procedure
· Eliminates the need for repeated lipstick touch-up
· Proven to be effective
· Lips may need extra care for 1 to 2 weeks during recovery process
· Lips may appear darker in the beginning before the color settles
· During recovery, do not apply makeup or cleanser at the pigmented areas.
· Refrain from stretching or puckering your lips to avoid tension and friction at the lip lines.
· Avoid long showers as the moisture can cause infection on the lips.
· Do not peel the dead skin or crust from the lips. Let them fall on their own.
· Ensure that your toothpaste does not touch the pigmented areas when brushing your teeth.
· It is advisable to use straws when drinking.
· Avoid spicy and salty foods that can lead to more inflammation.
· Practice gentle care for 1 to 2 weeks. The best color will surface after about 2 months.
Q1: When can I see the result?
A1: The result can be seen immediately after the procedure, although it may be darker in the beginning. The color will gradually look better as the lips recover.
Q2: Is it painful?
A2: No. Anesthesia will be used so you won't feel any pain.
Q3: When can I go for touch-up?
A3: You are recommended to revisit the clinic after 3 months to check on the pigment retention and do some touch-up as needed.
Q4: Is permanent makeup same as tattoo?
A4: The traditional tattoos are made using ink, but permanent makeup uses color pigments that look realistic with your skin complexion. Permanent makeup also lasts 1 to 3 years and fades gradually, while a traditional tattoo does not.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||4 - 5 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座