It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bangkok, Thailand looking for health screenings.
· Those with concerns about health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to measure the risk of body poisoning and NK cell activity.
What is Extra Life Checkup?
Health Checkups can point out early undetectable symptoms of illnesses, making it possible to take action before the illness becomes full-blown.
Our affiliated clinic offers a wide range of health checkups and annual checkup programs that can help to screen for various diseases, one of them is Extra Life Checkup, which focuses on diagnosing any potential risk of poisoning or specific diseases by measuring different factors such as hormones and other substances present in the body.
· Physical examination
· Vital sign measurement
· D-ROMS test
· Vitamin D
· Vitamin B12
· C-Reactive protein
· Toxico lab test (Blood)
· I-GF 1
· Testosterone total (men)
· Free testosterone (men)
· Estradiol (women)
· FSH (women)
· FREE T3
· FREE T4
· APD Gene testing
· Telomere Length (DNA)
· NK cell count
· NK cell activity
· Check-up report
· Starbucks coupon
Advantages and Limitations of Extra Life Checkup
· Screens for various diseases
· Measures NK cell activities
· Detects poisoning of heavy metals in the body
· Tests and screening available individually
· Giving insights on how to have a healthy life
· Blood sample required for screenings
· Fasting for at least 8 hrs may be required prior to the blood test
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
Q4: How long do I have to wait for the results?
A4: The results of blood tests and examinations will be available within 3 to 5 hrs.
[Clinic Name] Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 10 mins drive from shopping malls such as Central Rama 2 and The Bright Rama 2, 20 mins drive from Baiyoke Tower 2
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hrs