It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bangkok who need facial filler.
· Those with wrinkles, uneven skin tone and fine lines.
· Those who wish to improve the condition of their skin.
· Those who wish to reduce and smooth out wrinkles from their face.
· Those who wish to have a smoother complexion with fewer skin blemishes.
What is Filler?
Facial Filler is a procedure in which skin plumper would be injected on the face to result in plumped and hydrated skin.
The filler is made from Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin. Unlike Botox or Dysport that freeze muscles to reduce wrinkles, fillers smooth out skin by restoring the volume.
The common ingredient for the fillers used nowadays is hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a safe natural substance that can originally be produced by the body and mostly found in the skin and connective tissues. HA used for facial fillers can be considered as a safe method to help in wrinkles and fine lines by filling the dryness and keeping the skin plumped with a sufficient amount of hydration.
At our affiliated clinic, options of Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero, Neuramis, and Perfectha are available.
Restylane can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to treat the moderate to severe wrinkles and skin folds. It is often used for lips as well.
At our affiliated clinic, there are 2 types of Restylane available:
· Restylane Volume - for nasolabial folds
· Restylane Vital - for eyes
Juvederm is known to use for cheeks, lines, and lips. It is often used to improve sagging cheeks as well as an augmentation on lips. Juvederm can also be injected around the lips to help in correcting lipstick lines. The results can last for 12 to 18 months.
At our affiliated clinic, there are 2 types of Juvederm available:
· Juvederm XC Ultra - for nasolabial folds
· Juvederm Volbella - for eyes
Belotero has a lower density compared to other fillers, making it a better option for filling much finer lines and wrinkles. This type of filler is known to perform facial contouring, lip augmentation, and cheekbone enhancement.
At our affiliated clinic, there are 3 types of Belotero available:
· Belotero Soft - for eyes
· Belotero Balance - for lips
· Belotero Volume - for nasolabial folds
Neuramis is highly effective and suitable for deep and static wrinkles, volume augmentation, and skin rejuvenation.
At our affiliated clinic, Neuramis is used for either nasolabial folds or cheeks area.
Perfectha reduces and softens the facial lines. The results can be seen instantly, providing a natural look by giving back lost volume and correcting signs of aging.
At our affiliated clinic, this type of filler is used for either nasolabial folds or cheeks.
Fillers Help In
· Enhancing volume and fullness of skin
· Improving wrinkles and skin folds
· Add volume to sagging cheeks
· Lips augmentation
· Corrects lipstick lines
· Nasolabial fold
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area
2. Local anesthesia may be given if desired.
3. Filler injection at the treatment area
4. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Fillers
· Masks the fine line and wrinkles developed on the skin
· Gives a smoother and more uniform and toned complexion
· Makes you look younger
· May cause side effects like redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site
· Filler may show up under the skin as tiny bumps but often improves over time
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hrs prior to the treatment
· Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment, if possible
· Be noted to prepare the treatment at least 2 weeks prior to the special event as results will take approximately 4 to 7 days to be effective
· Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 days before and 2 days after the treatment
Filler Post Care
· Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hrs
· Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid further swelling
· Avoid extensive sun or heat for at least 72 hrs
· Avoid significant movement or massage around the treated area
· You may apply cool compress for 15 mins each hour to ease the swelling
· Sleep with face elevated to avoid swelling
Q1: Which areas can facial fillers be used for?
A1: The main objective of facial fillers is to rejuvenate the face and giving it a more youthful look. Therefore, facial fillers can be used in almost all facial parts. This includes forehead, temples, crow's feet, upper and lower cheeks, lips, nose etc.
Q2: What is the basic procedure?
A2: the Basic procedure does not require anesthesia as the filler contains local anesthetic. It involves a direct injection into the skin and takes only about 30 minutes.
Q3: Is it painful?
A3: Who injects you matters as it can be painful if carried out by an injector who is not very skilled. At our affiliated clinic, you need not worry as there are only professional doctors.
Q4: Can I immediately put on make-up after the filler injection?
A4: No, it is recommended that you wait until the next day to put makeup on.
Q5: How soon will I notice results?
A5: You should be able to spot the difference immediately after the treatment. Your skin will look dewy and revitalized in a totally natural way.
[Clinic Name] MedConsult Clinic
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to world-class hospitals, supermarkets, ferry terminal, bus station, train station.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 6:00PM); Saturday (8:00AM - 2:00PM) ; Sunday (10:30AM - 1:30PM)