It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan looking for safe and effective lip surgery.
· Those with saggy skin on the lip.
· Those who wish to look more youthful.
· Those who wish to eliminate extra skin below the nose.
· Those who wish to have more attractive and balanced lips.
What is Lip Lift?
Lip Lift is a surgical procedure that can reduce the space between the nose and the upper lip by lifting the upper lip to increase the amount of visible pink tissue. According to the type of incision, the skin on top of the lip will be pulled upwards and tightened, giving you a fuller lips look.
This procedure is a good choice for those who want to get a more pronounced lip appearance without increasing lip volume using fillers. There are several techniques in the surgery in which the best one will be determined by the doctor, subject to your condition.
How It Works
The procedure works by removing excess skin under the nose, in which upon closing the incision your lips will look lifted. There will be no noticeable scars as incisions will be made right at the base of the nose.
Lip Lift Procedure
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area
2. Anesthesia will be administered
3. Incision will be made at the marked area at the base of the nose
4. Excess skin will be removed
5. Closing of the incision while lifting the lips at the same time
Advantages and Limitations of Lip Lift
· Gives a healthier or sexier appearance of lips
· Realizes better proportions of lips
· Safe procedure
· Minimal scarring
· Increases confidence
· Redness, swelling, bruising and slight pain is possible for a few days
Lip Lift Post Care
· Avoid touching and pushing the treated area
· Avoid excessive jaw movements from speech, laughter, and chewing movement
· Apply ice on the lips to ease the pain and speed up the disappearance of swelling
· Until swelling and erythema completely disappear, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat or extreme cold
· Avoid strenuous exercise during recovery
· Do not smoke for 2 to 4 weeks after surgery for faster recovery
· Follow other aftercare instructions given by the doctor
Q1: Does this procedure help to reduce the lips size?
A1: No, the procedure only lifts the lips.
Q2: What are the types of anesthesia available?
A2: There are local anesthesia, general anesthesia, as well as intravenous anesthesia available at our affiliated clinic.
Q3: How long will the wound swell after the procedure?
A3: Strong swelling may last up to 7 days.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||3 - 7 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Removal of sutures 7 days after the treatment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座