It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan for more than a week.
· Those with expanded nipples after giving birth and breastfeeding.
· Those with long-shaped and sagging nipples.
· Those who wish to get a youthful bust.
· Those who wish to have balanced nipples on both sides.
What is Nipple Reduction?
Nipple Reduction is a treatment performed to reduce the size and shape of nipples that have expanded after giving birth and breastfeeding. The procedure enables the modification of the length as well as the diameter of the nipples to have a better appearance.
How It Works
There are 3 methods to reduce the size of the nipples, and the best procedure will be selected by the doctor according to the patient's conditions. The methods address different concerns: nipple size/diameter, nipple length, or both. Nipple reduction is a minor surgical procedure done with few mm incisions required on the side and tip of the nipples. Scars after the surgery will be hidden by wrinkles of the nipples. The surgery does not affect breastfeeding as only the excess tissue will be removed, in which the mammary glands and ducts remain intact.
Nipple Reduction Procedure
1. Consultation and examination
2. Local anesthesia will be given
3. Small incision will be made from the side to the tip of the nipple
4. Reduction will be done by trimming some extra tissues out
5. Wounds will be closed using threads, which requires removal after 7 days
Advantages and Limitations of Nipple Reduction
· Enhances better appearance of nipples
· Enhances shape and size as desired
· Increases the comfort for the nipples
· Pain and swelling may be experienced for a few days
· Gauze protection will be worn for 1 week
· Shower can only be done 3 days after the procedure
Nipple Reduction Post Care
· Keep the treated area dry and clean
· Do not put pressure on the treated area
· Refrain from strenuous exercise for 7 to 10 days
Q1: Will there be scars?
A1: Small scars will remain but they will be hidden among the wrinkles of the nipples.
Q2: Is the surgery painful?
A2: During the treatment, local anesthesia will be given; alternatively, intravenous anesthesia can be given instead to ensure pain-free completely.
Q3: Can I still breastfeed in the future?
A3: Yes, the treatment does not affect the mammary glands, lactation can still be performed on the modified nipples.
Q4: How many visits are required to have a nipple reduction surgery?
A4: Nipple reduction surgery requires removal of the thread, so a re-visit is required one week later after the treatment.
Q5: Can I have nipple reduction surgery and condensed rich breast augmentation at the same time?
A5: Yes, you can plan for both treatments at the same time.
Q6: Can I shower immediately after the procedure?
A6: Shower is only possible 3 days after the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Removal of fixed gauze protection 7 days after the treatment
||Gauze protection must be worn for 1 week
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座