· Those in Tokyo, Japan for at least a week.
· Those with a round and blunt nose tip that creates a retracted columella.
· Those with a droopy/short nose tip and nasal column.
· Those who wish to achieve a sharper and more refined nose tip.
· Those who wish to have a more prominent side profile.
What is Nose Column Correction?
If you have a large and rounded nose, the nasal column at the bottom / between the nostrils can be hidden by the ala or nostrils when viewed from the side. This problem is called 'retracted columella'. This procedure helps to pull the nasal column a bit downwards and 'expose' it to give you a more prominent feature.
How It Works
Our affiliated doctor will determine the nose column lengthening required to attain the most satisfactory outcome. A tissue or cartilage composite with rib cartilage or nasal septum may be used as grafting materials. This will depend on your condition.
Advantages and Limitations of Nose Column Correction
· Safe procedure
· Gives a more prominent feature
· Natural-looking finish
· Increases facial attractiveness
· Swelling can occur after the procedure for a few days, depending on individuals
· Attend follow-up as scheduled (a week after the procedure) for thread removal.
· Sleep with head elevated for at least a week to avoid further swelling.
· Do not blow your nose for at least 7 days after the treatment.
· Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 7 days.
· Do not lift anything over 10 pounds for at least 7 days.
· Avoid bending forward with your head down.
· Avoid being in an area with high pollution or dust.
Q1: Will the result of the treatment look natural?
A1: The result may seem unnatural and 'surgical' during the swelling period, but it will gradually calm down and look natural afterwards.
Q2: How long will the swelling last?
A2: It may take up to 10 days, depending on individuals. Please allow enough time for the nose to recover fully.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait to shower?
A3: You can shower on the same day after the procedure.
Q4: Can I make the swelling go away faster?
A4: Sleep with your head elevated, avoid smoking, take enough rest and follow other instructions by the doctor.
Q5: When can I start applying makeup?
A5: It is possible to do so after thread removal, which is a week after the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
1 - 2 times
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*