It Is Suitable For
· Those in Seoul, South Korea for at least a week.
· Those with sagging skin below eyebrows.
· Those with a shortened distance between eyebrows and eyelashes.
· Those who wish to raise the eyebrows and restore a refreshed appearance.
· Those who wish to tighten facial skin and improve facial contour.
What is Temporal Lift?
Temporal Lift is a cosmetic procedure performed to improve the symmetry of low and sagging brows. Also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation, temporal lift also helps to improve the appearance of the forehead while focusing on the brows and the area around the eyes by raising soft tissue and skin of the forehead and brows. The treatment helps to eliminate the visible furrows, tighten your forehead skin, and muscles to look refreshed with younger and happier facial expressions.
How It Works
At our affiliated clinic, the procedure is performed to correct forehead wrinkles, frown lines, furrows between the eyebrows, and sagging eyebrows by lifting the entire eyebrow and forehead area.
Results would be final after 4 months and can last for several years, depending on how you take care of it.
Procedure for Temporal Lift
1. Consultation and examination of face condition
2. Application of either sedation-supported local anesthesia or general anesthesia
3. Excess skin above and below the brows will be removed
4. Excess fats will be removed
5. Dissolvable sutures will be used to close the incisions on the inside
Advantages and Limitations of Temporal Lift
· Rejuvenates eyebrows and forehead appearance
· Removes skin sagginess around the eyes area
· Restores energized and youthful look
· Itching and numbness may be experienced while the incisions heal
· Incisions will be covered by bandages and loosely wrapped to minimize swelling
· Daily activities such as washing hair, bathing and drying hair may be affected
· You should be prepared to answer questions regarding current and past medical conditions
· A physical exam will be done by examining and measuring different parts of the face to determine treatment options
· You will be discussing the expectations with the surgeon
· You are required to stop smoking for 6 weeks before surgery as well as during the recovery period
· You are likely to avoid taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs as well as herbal supplements
· You are required to make plans for someone to help with driving home and accompany for at least the first night of recovery
Temporal Lift Post Care
· Avoid washing hair for at least 24 hrs
· Rest with the head elevated to avoid further swelling for at least 48 hrs
· Take pain medication as recommended by the doctor
· Apply cold compresses to relieve swelling
· Avoid heavy lifting for the first few weeks
· Avoid strenuous exercise for 6 weeks
· Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 2 weeks after surgery
· Avoid smoking until the wounds are completely healed
Q1: Why do I have to avoid alcohol consumption after the treatment?
A1: Alcohol could interact with pain medication to cause complications such as fluid retention.
Q2: How would smoking affect the recovery process?
A2: Nicotine contained in smoke can slow down healing when it reacts with blood in the body.
Q3: Does the treatment hurt?
A3: No, general anesthesia or local anesthesia will be used for sedation to make sure the comfort procedure.
Q4: Is numbness normal after the surgery?
A4: It is normal to experience numbness on the skin for the first few weeks after the surgery.
Q5: How long can Temporal Lift last?
A5: Temporal Lift can last at least 10 years; a revision is usually required after that.
[Clinic Name] Banobagi Plastic & Aesthetic Clinic
[Location] Seoul, South Korea
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance from Yeoksam Station Exit 6 and Eonju Station Exit 7. Surrounded by a lot of eateries and hotels.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:30AM - 6:30PM) ; Saturday (9:30AM - 4:00PM)