· Those who want a relaxing rejuvenation experience in Chiang Mai.
· Those with constant fatigue / body soreness.
· Those who want to recover from cold.
· Those who want to energize and detoxify the body.
· Those who wish to reduce stress and experience a relaxing treatment.
What is Aromatic Herbal Steam?
The Aromatic Herbal Steam targets to open your skin pores and decongest your lungs during a relaxing and rejuvenating session in our affiliated spa's Lanna Steam Room.
How It Works
Aromatic Herbal Steam, practiced numerous times at our affiliated spa is especially good for those who wish to detoxify and relieve pain. This is done by boiling herbal leaves and roots and allowing the steam to pass through your body while having your skin pores open and simultaneously remove out the toxins.
Advantages and Limitations of Aromatic Herbal Steam
· May not be suitable for those with epilepsy or malignancy.
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
Contraindications for Herbal Steam
· Acute infections
· Respiratory diseases
· Infectious diseases
· Cardiovascular problems
· Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
· Recent operations or acute injuries
· Skin diseases
· Any health conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Massage Post Care
Of course you would want to let the effects of the massage stay as long as possible in your body, therefore, it is suggested that you:
· Drink lots of water
· Take a nice warm body bath at least after 3 to 4 hrs
· Pay attention to your body's reaction
· Have enough rest
· Welcome different emotions
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: Is it possible to improve cardiovascular health?
A3: A study had shown that in older individuals, moist heat improved circulation which can in turn lowers the blood pressure.
Q4: Is it okay for me to do this when I have cough and cold?
A4: Most of the times, people with lung problems or coughs use steam room to soother their respiratory systems. However, please consult with your physicist regarding this.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and Central Plaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee