It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bali, Indonesia looking for mind and body healing treatment.
· Those with anxiety and insomnia.
· Those with eating disorders.
· Those who wish to overcome their phobias.
· Those who wish to heal from emotional imbalances.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a powerful procedure performed to connect and integrate with what you have manifested and to release what is no longer serving you. The treatment helps you to consciously understand your inner soul and be your authentic self.
How It Works
During a Hypnotherapy session, the procedure involves a meditative state of deep focus and concentration to connect with the blueprints, negative belief systems, and triggers that are stored in your subconscious mind in order to release them.
Procedure for Hypnotherapy
1. Consultation and pre-talk to break down the main issues and triggers you are facing
2. Brief introduction of Hypnosis to know how it will be utilized during the session
3. The Hypnosis
Advantages and Limitations of Hypnotherapy
· Relaxes the body and mind
· Helps to achieve a heightened state of consciousness or mindfulness
· Helps to cope with pain, stress, and anxiety
· Helps to treat depression, PTSD, and eating disorders
· Helps to quit smoking
· Improves sleep quality
· A few sessions may be required depending on your condition
Q1: How many sessions do I need?
A1: It is recommended to have at least 3 sessions for a sustainable result.
Q2: Can I have a pre-consultation to know if this is what I need?
A2: Yes, our affiliated center offers a free 15 mins pre-consultation to provide clearer information regarding the treatment and how to prepare for it.
Q3: How long does 1 session take?
A3: 1 session is 120 mins.
[Clinic Name] Bali Healing Natural Healthcare Center
[Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 3 mins walking distance to Batu Bolong Beach and surrounded by villas and guesthouses
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 5:00PM) ; Saturday (9:00AM - 1:00PM)