It Is Suitable For
· Those in Phuket interested to go for mind training.
· Those with anxiety or stress.
· Those who want to improve stress management skills.
· Those who want to increase self-awareness.
· Those who want to practice peaceful state of mind.
What is Mind Training?
Have you ever felt you needed a short getaway and free your mind from all the stress? Mind Training teaches techniques such as mindfulness, meditation and breathing to help you clear your mind and feel better. Through learning to be more self aware with our affiliated Mind Trainers, you can expect improvements in your life quality. Our affiliated trainers will guide you in achieving mental well-being through cultivating and integrating the balance in these four areas of mind: Attention, Cognition, Emotion, Conation (desire to perform an action).
Advantages and Limitations of Mind Training
· Opportunity to learn breathing and meditation techniques
· Calms and balances the mind and body
· Normalizes body's energy
· Lowers stress levels
· Helps to deal with anxiety and stress
· For some people who are new to the concept, it may take time to relieve their stress
Additional Class Information
· During the retreat, in order to enjoy a fulfilling period of quietness and serenity, there will be no use of electronic communication and maintaining an atmosphere of silence between the participants is warmly recommended.
· There are no particular prerequisites nor the need for previous physical preparation to successfully enjoy the retreat.
· You will be trained on Attention, Cognition, Emotion, Conation (desire to perform an action).
· Benefits include reduced negative emotions, increased self-awareness, higher mental clarity, improved stress-management skills and more.
Q1: Is meditation different from relaxation, thinking, concentration or self-hypnosis?
A1: Meditation will not only help you relax but transforms you into a happy individual.
Q2: How can meditation practice help in increasing quality of life?
A2: With regular practice, it can enhance your coping skills when you are stressed as the mind has been able to recognize stressful experiences early on.
Q3: Can this mind training help in sports?
A3: Yes, it can help you to cope better under pressure, reduce distraction and improve stress management.
[Clinic Name] Thanyapura Health and Sports Resort
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 15 mins from Phuket International Airport and Near BTM UWC Thailand
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (8:00AM - 6:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
|Booking cancellation is not refundable but can be used to claim other treatments offered or reschedule booking at the clinic.
|Thanyapura Members and Hotel Guests can join classes for free
| Thanyapura Health Centre, Thep Krasatti, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand