It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for quick and convenient COVID-19 Testing in Bangkok.
· Those with symptoms and wish to screen for COVID-19.
· Those with travel history to affected countries of COVID-19.
· Those with possible close contact with the infected persons.
· Those who want to undergo early diagnosis to proceed with treatment or prevent the disease.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, abbreviated for Coronavirus Disease 2019 has been spread worldwide since end of 2019, hence the name. It is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 also known as SARS-CoV-2. Simply put, it attacks the respiratory system and those highly at risks are the elderly and ones with critical medical condition.
Coronavirus has the ability to spread as far as 1 meter and if you are in close contact to symptomatic individuals, you could be infected by the spreading of small droplets especially through coughing and sneezing. A contaminated surface touched can lead to the infection as hands could accidentally transfer the virus to the face. Coronavirus can remain and survive on surfaces for up to 72 hours; the first 3 days after symptoms appear are the most contagious period, although there is also a possibility of spreading before seeing the symptoms as well as in the later stages of the disease.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Potential COVID-19 infected individuals will present symptoms like:
· Runny nose
· Sore throat
· Difficulty breathing
· Chest pain
· Loss of sense for taste and smell
COVID-19 Test Procedure
1. Head on towards the counter for registration
2. Swab samples will be taken from your nose and throat
COVID-19 Test Service at Our Affiliated Hospital
RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) detection can be assessed by taking a known amount of virus to check for the results. This is done by performing nasopharyngeal swab on patients. Samples of nasal and throat secretions will be collected and sent to test.
RT-PCR is the method that would be used by our affiliated hospital. Only appointment based tests will be entertained. The process takes less than 10 mins and the results can be obtained in 24 to 48 hrs.
Advantages and Limitations of COVID-19 Test
· Fast and effective procedure
· Safe and no risk in exposure
· No fixed hours
· Results can be obtained as quick as 1 day
· Some discomfort may be experienced while obtaining the samples
Q1: Is it possible to come in without making any appointments?
A1: Please make an appointment to ensure a smooth process in every transition.
Q2: How will I receive the results?
A2: You will be contacted by our affiliated hospital in regards to your testing results.
Q3: Is the price the same for all range of age? What if I also want to test for my children?
A3: Yes, the price is the same nonetheless.
[Clinic Name] BNH Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Takes about 10 mins walking to MRT Station Silom / BTS Chong Nonsi and 15 mins walking distance to a beautiful Lumphini Park
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (9AM to 5PM)