· Those looking for a pampering foot treatment in Chiang Mai.
· Those with tiredness and soreness especially in the foot.
· Those who want smoother and polished foot.
· Those who want a relaxing foot massage.
· Those who want to refresh themselves from stress or fatigue.
What is Fah Lanna Foot Treatments?
What would be better than a nice relaxing foot pampering session while you are in Bangkok? Our affiliated spa is generous by offering numerous methods to help you indulge in a relaxed moment. Among the many foot treatments, here are the 2 most popular ones offered:
Using natural ingredients to remove all the dead skin on your feet and aims to achieve soft and silky feet. This treatment is usually done in 1 hr time.
Fah Lanna Foot Treatment
One of our affiliated spa signature treatments, Fah Lanna Foot Treatment is a procedure that will help you refresh and regain energy especially after having a long tiring day. It is also claimed to improve blood circulation.
This treatments takes 2 hrs to complete and includes exfoliating foot scrub and reflexology massage.
Advantages and Limitations of Fah Lanna Foot Treatments
· Reduces stress
· Opportunity to relax
· Eases pain and aches
· Relieves tiredness
· Gives smoother and more glowing skin
· Treatment after-effects may include frequent urination, headaches, thirst and sleepiness
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
Contraindications for this Treatment
· Any contagious skin diseases
· Severe psoriasis or eczema on foot
· Severe varicose veins
· Bruising on feet
· First few days of menstruation
· Athletes foot or verruaes
· Localised swelling or inflammation
Massage Post Care
Of course you would want to let the effects of the massage stay as long as possible in your feet, therefore, it is suggested that you:
· Drink lots of water
· Take a nice warm body bath at least after 3 to 4 hrs
· Pay attention to your body's reaction
· Have enough rest
· Welcome different emotions
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: Yes, you don't necessarily have to change your attire. You may comfortably wear your own clothes
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate in faster healing.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
Q5: Are the products used safe?
A5: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the cream used, other treatments can be suggested.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and Central Plaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
1 - 2 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
May not be suitable for pregnant mothers
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee