· Those in Chiang Mai, Thailand looking for relaxing oil massage.
· Those with body soreness from daily activities.
· Those with a long day activity done.
· Those who wish to experience a good quality soothing oil massage.
· Those who wish to nourish and add moisture to the skin.
What is Fah Lanna Miracle?
Fah Lanna Relaxation is a package combination of Thai Herbal Ball Massage and Aromatherapy Oil Massage.
The treatment duration is 120 mins per session.
Thai Herbal Ball Massage
Thai Herbal Ball Massage, also known as herbal compress therapy, involves using the steamed herbal pouches called Lok Pra Kop in Thai to gently patch all over the body.
Lok Pra Kop is a combination of herbs (lemongrass, cumin, lemon, salt, turmeric, etc.) wrapped into a ball shape using a natural cotton bag. It has been widely used since ancient times and is believed to give your energy levels a boost.
Aromatherapy Oil Massage
Aromatherapy oil massage, similar to hot oil massage, is a soothing procedure that helps to reduce muscle tension as well as toning and conditioning them. Other than having effects on the muscles, the oil cleanses and freshens your skin; it also enhances skin moisture as well as softening.
What is different from hot oil massage is that this procedure utilizes natural essential oil for the massage. Essential oils, in general, promote healing, well-being, and relaxation. Essential oils are different from other oil as they have unique scents and distinct functions, mainly play important role in stress-reducing, anxiety reliever, also in helping your body conditions as to how you may have heard that lavender helps with good sleep.
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited for 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
How Thai Herbal Ball Massage Works
Thai Herbal Ball Massage works by applying the heated herbal ball pouches with suitable pressure and duration onto the specific areas for soothing and relaxation.
The herbal ball with all the natural ingredients has various benefits towards the skin and body as the heat can stimulate the skin pores to open and let out the impurities, promoting healthier skin and circulation system.
How Aromatherapy Oil Massage Works
Aromatherapy oil massage adapts Swedish massage therapy with massage oil or lotion that is consisted of essential oils in high concentration. During the massage, as essential oils are naturally scented, you would inhale those essential oil molecules and at the same time absorb them through your skin. Essential oil promotes beneficial changes to your mind and body and known as a safe product, except for some people with special conditions.
Aromatherapy Oil Massage Procedure
1. For some cases, the history of skin condition may be further inquired
2. Choices of aromatherapy oil will be given
3. Foot wash
4. Changing of clothes
5. Application of aromatherapy oil onto the body
6. Massage procedure
7. Changing of clothes after the massage without showering
8. No showering recommended for at least 1 hr after the massage
Advantages and Limitations of Fah Lanna Relaxation
Thai Herbal Ball Massage
· Diffusion of therapeutic effects onto the skin and body
· Gentle exfoliation of the skin
· Promotes revitalization
· Enhances better blood circulation
· Relaxes muscles with heat
· Relieves stress and tension
Aromatherapy Oil Massage
· Calms the mind and body
· Soothes the body
· Relieves muscle tension
· Enhances skin moisture
· Improves sleep quality
· Helps with anxiety
· Alleviates swelling of muscles
· Not suitable for certain severe skin conditions
· No showering for at least 1 hr after the massage
· Sensitive skin
· High body temperature
· Severe varicose veins
· High blood pressure
· Low blood pressure
Q1: Can I eat immediately after the massage?
A1: It is recommended to wait an hour before eating.
Q2: Is massage good during menstruation?
A2: No, massage is not recommended during menstruation as it can increase the blood flow.
Q3: Is this massage suitable for people with sports injuries?
A3: Yes, the massage can help to reduce tension and increase vitality.
Q4: Will the massage hurt?
A4: No, pressure may be applied to relieve soreness but the hurt will be in the "feel good" range.
Q5: How often should I get a massage?
A5: If you are looking to address a specific condition, it is recommended to have more frequent sessions at first and then slowly taper down to a maintenance schedule.
Q6: Should I shave my legs before my massage or body treatment?
A6: Shaving is recommended but please be sure to do so no less than four hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Certain products may irritate newly-shaven skin.
Q7: I am pregnant, can I go for a foot massage?
A7: No, it is not recommended for pregnant women to have foot massages.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15-mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10-mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and CentralPlaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
Not suitable for those in the first trimester of pregnancy
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee