· Those interested to go for head to toe pampering session in Chiang Mai.
· Those who wish to boost energy before their wedding day.
· Those who wish to reduce stress / fatigue.
· Those who wish to experience pampering massage with their partners.
· Those who wish to regain a glowing look before their big day.
What is Fah Lanna Romantic Package?
Especially suited for those newlyweds, have their wedding around the corner or simply any couples who wish to experience pampering session together, our affiliates had customized a special treatment for those sweet couples out there. There are 2 packages that you could choose from:
· Fah Lanna Romantic
· Fah Lanna Honeymoon
Fah Lanna Romantic and Honeymoon
[Duration: 4 hrs]
This package includes:
An exfoliating procedure performed usually with salt scrubs to remove dead skin cells. The skin has its cycle of natural replenishment and scrubs would help to clear off the hardened outer skin layers more effectively to bring out the best soft and smooth skin underneath.
<Aromatherapy Oil Massage>
Aromatherapy oil massage is a soothing procedure that helps to reduce muscle tension as well as toning and conditioning them. Other than having effects on the muscles, the oil cleanses and freshens your skin; it also enhances skin moisture as well as softening.
<Aromatic Herbal Steam>
Aromatic Herbal Steam is a spa treatment performed by spending quality time in our affiliated spa's Lanna Steam Room with herbal steam from the boiled aromatics and herbs.
<Fah Lanna Royal Bath>
Let your muscles relax as you soak in milky herb infused bath
Cleanse your pores and provide supple skin moisture. This treatment is especially best for face rejuvenation treatment. However, please inform our therapists if you have any skin allergies.
Fah Lanna Honeymoon offers the exact same treatments as the above, but better since it's a price for 2! So enjoy Honeymoon package with your loved one.
Advantages and Limitations of Fah Lanna Romantic Package
· Detoxifies the skin
· Reduces and relieves stress
· Hydrates and moisturizes skin
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Aids in skin replenishment
· Improves sensational senses
· Heavy meals should be avoided before the procedure
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited for 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
Contraindications for this package
· Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
· Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
· Recent operations or acute injuries
· Skin diseases
· Any health conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Treatment Post Care
Of course you would want to let the effects of the massage stay as long as possible in your body, therefore, it is suggested that you:
· Drink lots of water
· Take a nice warm body bath at least after 3 to 4 hrs
· Pay attention to your body's reaction
· Have enough rest
· Welcome different emotions
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate in faster healing.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
Q5: Are the products used safe?
A5: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the cream used, other treatments can be suggested.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and Central Plaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee