· Those interested to go for hair removal session in Chiang Mai.
· Those who wish to remove body hair.
· Those who wish to reduce body hair growth.
· Those who wish to have healthier and thinner hair growth.
· Those who wish to relax during the session.
What is Fah Lanna Spa Waxing?
For ladies, especially, shaving can be quite troublesome to practice as it requires a lot of time and body bending. Our affiliated spa offers numerous kinds of Spa Waxing for you have your short pampering me-time!
Body area that can be waxed:
· Underarm / Arm
· Half Leg / Full Leg
How It Works
Known to be one of the most popular depilatory method to remove body hair, waxing is done by applying wax to your skin and eventually clings to the hair. Upon wax removal, your hair will be stuck to the wax and leaving your skin smooth and silky.
Advantages and Limitations of Fah Lanna Spa Waxing
· Effects lasts longer than shaving
· Saves time
· Prevents ingrown hair
· Stripping may cause a short temporary pain
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs or robes.
Q2: Anything I should do before the treatment?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: Will it hurt?
A3: It may be painful for some but the pain will still be bearable and only lasts for a few mins the most.
Q4: Will it reduce hair growth?
A4: If performed every 4 to 5 weeks,waxing can reduce hair growth.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and Central Plaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
10 - 45 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee