It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in a soreness-relieving foot massage in Langkawi, Malaysia.
· Those with headaches, tiredness and stress.
· Those who want a painless pressure points massage.
· Those who want a therapeutic spa experience.
What Is Fancy Foot-work?
Imagine reflexology without the pain - that is the therapeutic treatment offered by our affiliated spa. Inspired by the same principles of reflexology treatment from ancient ancestors, this foot massage uses nourishing body butter that can help to release toxins and restore the body's energy flow.
How It Works
Different pressure points on the feet are correlated with specific areas of the body, and through this foot massage, application of slight pressure can help to release body’s toxins and restore energy. It can also help to relieve headache and tightness in the neck without applying pressure at those areas.
This massage is most suitable for those who like to relax after a long day, or just seeking a de-stress experience from tiredness or foot pain. In this massage treatment, you will fully relax while the therapist cleanses and massages the foot.
Procedure of Fancy Foot-work
1. Your feet will be gently cleansed with a light massage.
2. As you lie on a bed, specific points on your feet and calves will be massaged with deep pressure. Gradually, soreness will fade.
Advantages and Limitations of Fancy Foot-work
· Opportunity to relax
· Relieves soreness and tiredness
· Helps with headaches
· May not be suitable for those who are pregnant
Contraindications for Fancy Foot-work
· Contagious skin disease (Impetigo, Scabies, Chicken Pox, Mumps)
· Sensitive skin conditions (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
· Fever or flu
· Skin infection at the foot
Q1: What should I do before the treatment?
A1: Please arrive 15 minutes before treatment time to avoid delay or shorter treatment time.
Q2: Are there any aftercare measures I should follow?
A2: After the treatment, please relax and drink some water to eliminate toxins and lactic acid buildup that occurs during the massage.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate faster healing.
[Spa Name] Mandara Spa
[Spa Location] Langkawi, Malaysia
[Nearest Station / Attractions] Spa is located at Tanjung Rhu Resort situated at the northern tip of Langkawi, surrounded by rustling Casuarina trees on a 2.5 km white-sand beach facing the aquamarine waters of the Andaman Sea.
[Spa Opening Time] 9:00AM - 5:00PM (Closed on Mondays)