It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for facial fat removal treatment in Tokyo, Japan.
· Those with double chin, sagging cheeks, or marionette lines.
· Those who wish to tighten their skin for a younger appearance.
· Those who wish to have a more youthful facial contour.
· Those who wish to improve the double chin appearance.
What is Fat Dissolving Injection?
One of the inevitable signs of aging is the redistribution of facial fat in the mid-to-lower facial regions. This displacement leads to sagging cheeks, marionette lines, double chin, and wrinkles. Left untreated, these issues will then affect your facial contour to look much older.
Fat Dissolving Injection at our affiliated clinic is a procedure performed to reduce the excess fat around the cheeks and chin area without the use of a scalpel or any surgical methods. Compared to liposuction, the treatment is safer and simpler with no downtime.
How It Works
There are 2 formulations of fat-dissolving injection at our affiliated clinic:
· Fat X
Also known as KYBELLA, the solution has been approved by the US FDA in April 2015; suitable for tightening heavy chin and face lines. The solution targets fat directly which offers immediate effect.
Known as a non-surgical slim face treatment that promotes fats metabolism on the chin and cheeks area. The main ingredient for MLM is medicinal herbs, which helps to reduce pain and swelling with almost zero downtime compared to other formulations.
Advantages and Limitations of Fat Dissolving Injection
· Reduces facial fat
· Improves double chin
· Firms the skin
· Restores youthful complexion
· Contours the cheeks and chin
· Safe and simple procedure
· A series of treatments may be required for the best results, depending on your condition
· It is recommended to schedule your treatment at least 2 weeks in advance if you have a special event or vacation coming up
· It is advised to discontinue taking supplements and blood-thinning medications for at least 3 to 7 days prior to the procedure
· Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24 to 48 hrs before the procedure
· No using Retin-A for 2 to 3 days before the treatment to avoid increased redness and irritation after the procedure
Fat Dissolving Injection Post Care
· No rubbing or massaging the treated area
· Apply ice packs to reduce swelling
· Sleep with your head elevated for 3 to 5 days
· Drink plenty of water after the treatment
· Avoid strenuous exercise and sun exposure for 3 to 5 days
· Avoid supplements and blood-thinning medications for at least 3 to 7 days
· Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24 to 48 hrs after your treatment
· Avoid other cosmetic treatments such as injectables, laser, ultrasound, peels, facials, or micro-dermabrasion for few months after the procedure
Q1: How many sessions do I need?
A1: This largely depends on your condition and desired results. Your specialist can give you a good estimate.
Q2: Are the results long-lasting?
A2: Yes. But other measures such as taking a healthy diet, practicing a good skincare regimen, wearing an adequate sun protection and having an overall active lifestyle are also necessary to maintain your desired appearance.
Q3: Is it safe?
A3: Yes, it is proven to be safe. Before your treatment, the specialist may assess your condition first.
Q4: Will the results look natural?
A4: Yes. The results may not be as dramatic as what more invasive treatments can give, but the changes will still be impressive as it gives a naturally lifted effects in a subtle way.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||15 - 40 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Treatment and Interpreter fee is USD 207, Please include the option for the payment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座