It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan for a week or more.
· Those with discomfort during intercourse, sitting, riding or other activities due to their labia and clitoris conditions.
· Those who wish to reduce excessive clitoral hood.
· Those who want a more pleasing external genital structure.
· Those who wish to improve hygiene conditions of the genitals and sexual satisfaction.
What is Gynecological Formation Bianca Method?
This is a special procedure from our affiliated clinic that includes labia minora reduction (or labiaplasty), clitoral phimosis correction and excess skin removal. This cosmetic gynecology surgery can improve the function and external structure of the vagina which has been affected by age and life events such as pregnancy and delivery.
By undergoing the 3 procedures at the same time, you can expect an increased comfort in daily life such as reduction of pain and frigidity during sexual intercourse, no more unpleasant odors and more comfortable body movements.
In this surgery, an absorbable thread is used to sew the surgical site, which means the number of visits to our affiliated clinic is reduced because thread removal is not necessary.
How It Works
Labiaplasty is a surgery done to remove the excessive labia that appears too large and unequal side by side. The labia is the flaps of skin on either side of the vaginal opening. Large labia can cause discomfort in a lot of activities and may affect self-esteem. With this procedure, a more youthful and pleasing external genital structure can be recreated, restoring confidence and comfort in daily life.
· Clitoral Phimosis Correction
In the procedure, excess folds of skin in the clitoral area are removed. This is done to achieve a more even, flatter and smoother appearance at the point where the labia meets the clitoris. The clitoris and the nerves surrounding it are untouched during the procedure.
· Excess Skin Removal
This is done to remove the folds along the clitoral hood and the labia minora. This excess skin varies in size and thickness among women and is not abnormal. But it can cause discomfort due to the accumulated odors between the folds and may not look aesthetically pleasing to some people. By performing excess skin removal alongside labiaplasty and clitoral phimosis alteration, an overall balance to the external structure can be achieved.
Advantages and Limitations of Gynecological Formation Bianca Method
· Enhances clitoral hood appearance
· Improves symmetry of the labia
· Increases comfort and confidence
· Improves sexual pleasure
· Natural appearance
· Safe surgery
· Pain and swelling can occur for 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery, but will fade with time.
· Refrain from drinking alcohol for 1 week.
· You may need to wear a light pad or sanitary napkin for 1 week.
· Refrain from intense sports for at least 1 month.
· Sexual intercourse and tampon insertion should be avoided for 1 month.
· Swelling and pain may occur for 1 to 2 weeks. Please get enough rest during recovery.
· Showering can be done 3 days after the surgery.
· Refrain from using the washlet for at least 2 weeks.
· Attend follow-up as scheduled for checkup, if any.
Q1: When can I return to work?
A1: You may need to rest from work as well as household chores for a week.
Q2: When can I start doing physical exercises?
A2: Please allow yourself to heal for 4 weeks before doing any exercises.
Q3: Are there any risks?
A3: Risks can include infection, bleeding, scarring, pain with intercourse or unevenness, but these are rare and a lot of patients are happy with the results.
Q4: Will the recovery be painful?
A4: No. You may take medications for pain relief, but pain is rarely associated with this procedure. If any, it is only temporary and may only last for a week.
Q5: Will the result be permanent?
A5: The result will be permanent, but may be altered by pregnancy, vaginal childbirth, trauma and others.
Q6: Will the procedure be painful?
A6: Anesthesia will be administered, hence you won't feel pain in the surgery. Some discomfort, pain and swelling may temporarily occur during recovery period.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||0 - 2 times or more, depending on your condition
||Pain and swelling may occur for 1 - 2 weeks after the procedure
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座