It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo looking for breast augmentation procedure.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to correct and balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to achieve a bigger breasts appearance.
What is Hybrid Breast Augmentation?
Hybrid Breast Augmentation is a procedure that combines silicone implant and a fat transfer procedure done by injecting patients' own fat. By having fat around the breast implant, patients can get a natural and comfortable finish since fat transfer can create more breast tissues. It also reduces the chance of implant rippling. However, breast massage should be avoided after the surgery to prevent discomfort and distortion of the shape of the breasts.
How It Works
· Silicone implant breast augmentation
This is a procedure to make the bust larger by inserting a silicone implant. With this procedure, even a thin woman can bust up to the desired size. The volume of the silicone sac does not change over time. In the long run, the sac may become thick and hard, causing pain and tenderness. There is a risk of capsule contracture so replacement in about 10 years is recommended.
· Fat Transfer
Also known as fat injection, this procedure involves the injection of Condensed Rich Fat (CRF), collected from the patient's body and purified, into the breasts to increase the size. Since no foreign substances are injected, there is no worry of allergies or infections. Once the fat has settled inside, it will remain in the body in the same natural form as natural adipose tissue. This will make the breasts look natural and feel natural.
Procedure for Hybrid Breast Augmentation
1. Patient's condition and expectations will be consulted and examined
2. Incision sites will be predicted
3. Anesthesia will be administered
4. Liposuction from areas to extract fat will be performed and impurities will be removed from the fat obtained
5. Saline will be placed to stretch the skin before inserting the silicone implant
6. Breast augmentation with implants and fat cells injection will be done
7. The silicone implant will be covered with enough fat to avoid an unnaturally raised or wrinkled appearance
8. The incision will be closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue
Advantages & Limitations of Hybrid Breast Augmentation
· Significant increase in size
· Gives a natural finish
· Suitable for women who are thin and can't get satisfying results from fat injection
· Long-lasting results
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur and subside within 1 to 2 weeks.
Hybrid Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Stretch incised areas within a month after the surgery to prevent fascia adhesion, especially for under armpits
· No breast massage or warm packing within a month after the surgery to prevent fat cell loss
· No smoking and taking collagen or vitamin C within 3 months after the procedure to avoid capsular contracture
· Avoid places that include rapid changes in temperature to prevent fat reabsorption
Q1: How much can I increase my breast size?
A1: There are many patients who have gotten larger breast size by 5 cups. It's possible to increase the size of your breasts depending on the sac and amount of fat injected.
Q2: I heard that the chest will feel cold after putting the implants. Is it true?
A2: It is often heard that the chest will feel cold after augmentation. Hybrid breast augmentation injects fat around the silicone sac, so the patient who had the hybrid breast augmentation will feel warmer (no longer cold).
Q3: Is it possible to get breast cancer screening after the procedure?
A3: Refraining from getting a mammography is recommended. However, don't worry as you can still take ultrasound and MRI examinations.
Q4: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A4: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Removal of sutures 7 days after the treatment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座