It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe and effective lip surgery or lip filler procedure in Bangkok, Thailand.
· Those who wish to reduce the size and volume of their lips.
· Those who wish to enlarge or plump up their lips.
· Those who wish to get a permanent pouty lip look with lip lift surgery.
· Those who wish to have more attractive and balanced lips.
What are Lip Surgeries?
Lip Surgeries at our affiliated hospital involve cosmetic procedures to enhance your lips. According to your needs and desires, you may opt for surgical procedures such as lip reduction or lip lift; or a non-surgical option to plump up the size of your lips using fillers. These procedures can give you a more pleasant lip appearance that matches the ideal proportion of your face.
Lip Reduction is a procedure suitable for those who feel that their lips are too thick and may be suffering from Tarako Lips or Coconut Lips. This surgery can help to remove the extra part of your lips and give a thinner lips appearance.
The treatment is performed by making a small incision to remove the mucous membrane inside the lips. Excess fat and tissues will be removed to reduce the volume of the lips while ensuring minimal scarring.
This is a surgical procedure that can reduce the space between the nose and the upper lip by lifting the upper lip to increase the amount of visible pink tissue. According to the type of incision, the skin on top of the lip will be pulled upwards and tightened, giving you a fuller lips look.
This procedure is a good choice for those who want to get a more pronounced lip appearance without increasing lip volume using fillers. There are several techniques in the surgery in which the best one will be determined by the doctor, subject to your condition.
This is a cosmetic procedure that enables you to have fuller and plumper lips without surgery. The most commonly used method is by using an injectable dermal filler called Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers. There are several types of fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Revigance and others, but the best one for you will be determined by our affiliated doctor, subject to your condition and the desired finish.
Lip Surgeries Procedure
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area.
2. Anesthesia will be administered.
3. Surgical reduction or enlargement of lips / Filler injection(s) at the treatment area.
4. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Lip Surgeries
· Gives a healthier or sexier appearance of lips
· Realizes better proportions of lips
· Safe procedure
· Minimal scarring
· Increases confidence
· Redness, swelling, bruising and slight pain is possible for a few days
· Avoid touching and pushing the treated area.
· Avoid excessive jaw movements from speech, laughter, and chewing movement.
· Apply ice on the lips to ease the pain and speed up the disappearance of swelling.
· Until swelling and erythema completely disappear, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat or extreme cold.
· Avoid strenuous exercise during recovery.
· Do not smoke for 2 to 4 weeks after surgery for faster recovery.
· Follow other aftercare instructions given by the doctor.
Q1: How long can the results of hyaluronic acid last?
A1: The results can last from 6 months up to 1 year.
Q2: Can I remove the fillers if I don't like them?
A2: Yes, an enzyme (hyaluronidase) used for dissolving hyaluronic acid can be injected to remove it.
Q3: Can I choose to only have the treatment done on my upper lip?
A3: Treatment can be done with either one, top, or bottom.
Q4: Will I be able to talk throughout recovery after the surgery?
A4: Yes, talking would not be a problem but a slight discomfort may be felt.
Q5: Can I get a lip lift if I have a narrow space between the nose and the mouth?
A5: The doctor will be able to determine your suitability. Generally, it is not suitable for those who have a small space between the nose and the mouth.
[Clinic Name] Sikarin Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants, banks, gym, and fitness center
[Clinic Opening Time] 24 hrs
||15 - 60 mins
||0 - 1 week
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date
|Include In This Price
||976 Lasalle Road, Bangna Tai, Bangna, Bangkok 10260