· Those who want a therapeutic massage experience in Miri, Sarawak.
· Those with tiredness or strained muscles.
· Those who need a relaxation session.
· Those who want to relieve headaches.
· Those who want to energize the body.
What Is Mandara Massage?
Mandara Massage is a signature massage of our affiliated spa. It is a unique blend of five well-known massage styles, namely Shiatsu massage, Thai massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage, Swedish massage as well as Balinese massage. Suitable for those with sore muscles, fatigue or for those who are just seeking a good relaxation session.
How It Works
The massage is a 4 hands massage, which means it will be performed by 2 therapists working together to let you experience the splendid combination of 5 different massage styles.
· Massage may not be suitable to those with some illnesses such as fever or contagious skin diseases.
The 5 Different Massage Styles
· Shiatsu massage: Shiatsu means “finger pressure”, or acupressure. It's based on Chinese traditional medicine that can identify patterns of disharmony in the body.
· Thai massage: A well-known massage with plenty of benefits, including giving a boost of energy and improving circulation and lymphatic drainage.
· Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage: Incorporating Hawaiian concept of aloha, which means love and harmony, lomi lomi therapists focus on the massage with 'loving hands' to give you a calming session.
· Swedish massage: A relaxing and energizing massage that involves soft, long strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes.
· Balinese massage: Originating from Indonesia, Balinese massage is a full body massage focusing on deep-tissue. It is considered as a holistic treatment where it involves a combination of gentle stretches, long strokes, skin rolling, palm and thumb pressure with the use of aromatherapy.
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate in faster healing.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
[Spa Name] Mandara Spa
[Spa Location] Miri, Sarawak
[Nearest Station / Attractions] Spa is located at Miri Marriott Resort & Spa, which is in the northwest coast of Borneo. It is situated on 20 acres of lush tropical gardens overlooking the South China Sea. The hotel is near to several of Miri's popular tourist spots and shopping centers.
[Spa Opening Time] 1:00PM - 9:00PM (Closed on Mondays)
50 - 80 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
48 hours notice is required for any booking cancellation