· Those looking for a spa manicure and/or pedicure session in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
· Those who wish to get a polished and healthy appearance of their nails.
· Those who wish to maintain delicate hands and feet.
· Those who wish to maintain smooth nails without irregular shape or ragged cuticles.
· Those who wish to unwind and de-stress.
What is Manicure and Pedicure?
Manicure and Pedicure are a treatment for your nails and cuticles. They are sessions that you should get regularly to keep your nails looking fresh, clean and healthy. It also helps to keep them beautiful by preventing chipped nails, ragged cuticles and poorly-shaped nails. Well-maintained nails can deliver good first impression. Besides that, it helps in relaxation of both hands and feet after using them at work and in our daily routines.
How It Works
A manicure is a treatment of the nails and cuticles for your hands, while a pedicure is for the nails and cuticles on your feet. At our affiliated spa, a pedicure is performed with a short gentle foot scrub. This is suitable for those seeking a relaxation treatment after frequently using high heels or being involved in activities such as gardening, washing, hairdressing and others.
Advantages and Limitations of Manicure and Pedicure
· Maintains cleanliness and hygiene
· Reduces stress
· Softens and moisturizes skin
· Trims and files nails
· Treats callus
· Regular sessions are needed to maintain beautiful and clean appearance
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· It is recommended to wear open-toed shoes if you're getting a pedicure.
· Allow adequate time for your nails to dry before covering them (e.g with closed-toe shoes)
· To prolong polished look, please wear suitable gloves or a special barrier cream when you are involved in any work involving dirt or chemicals e.g gardening or car maintenance
· Do not bite nails or surrounding skin
· Use a moisturizing hand cream or lotion regularly
· Avoid using the nails as tools
· Fungal infections e.g athlete's foot or ringworm
· Bacterial infections e.h paronychia or whitlows
· Any skin conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Q1: Will the pedicure session remove rough skin?
A1: A gentle foot scrub will be performed but if you would like to have the rough skin on your heels and feet removed, you can book the spa's exfoliating foot scrub in addition to the pedicure.
Q2: How regularly should I get a mani and pedi session?
A2: For manicure, you can get it once a week or whenever appropriate. For pedicure, once a month is recommended.
Q3: Can I bring my valuables?
A3: A small deposit box is provided in the spa treatment rooms for you to keep all your valuable items. However, it is highly recommended to leave all valuables at home or in your hotel room as our affiliated spa cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
Q4: Can I get this treatment if I am pregnant?
A4: Yes, it is also suitable for those in the first trimester as the treatment is gentle.
Q5: Are the products used safe?
A5: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the products used, other treatments can be suggested.
Q6: Does the spa have a smoke-free environment?
A6: Yes. Smoking is not allowed inside any area of the spa including the treatment rooms, toilets or the gardens. Besides that, consumption of alcohol is forbidden by law on any spa premises in Thailand. Please do not bring any alcohol to the spa.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and CentralPlaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Manicure: 45 - 60 mins
Pedicure: 45 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee