· Those in Chiang Mai, Thailand who need a premium quality nourishing body massage.
· Those who wish to get a massage that leaves the skin smooth and non-greasy like an oil massage.
· Those who wish to release stress and/or fatigue.
· Those who wish to get a relaxation escape.
· Those who wish to get smoother, moisturized and soft skin.
What is Moisturizing Cream Massage?
Moisturizing Cream Massage is a relaxing body massage that uses a special body cream to leave the skin feeling soft and nourished. This massage is suitable for those who would like to get a massage without using oil that leaves a greasy feeling on skin. The cream used in this massage is easy to be absorbed by the skin, ensuring a comfortable after-feeling.
How It Works
This massage is a body massage that focuses on skin nourishment. It uses gentle strokes and applications for a total relaxation experience. You will be assigned to rooms with en-suite showers so you can take a shower after your treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Moisturizing Cream Massage
· Not suitable for those who prefer massage using oil
· Not suitable for those who are in the first trimester of pregnancy
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
· Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
· Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-included prescription pain medication
· Recent operations or acute injuries
· Skin diseases
· Any health conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Q1: Will any disposable attire be provided?
A1: Our affiliated spa therapists will provide spa clothes, disposable underwear and robes for you to wear during the treatments. If you wish to keep you undergarments on, please wear the garments provided by the spa to avoid any stains or damage to your clothes.
Q2: What about my valuables?
A2: A small deposit box is provided in the spa treatment rooms for you to keep all your valuable items. However, it is highly recommended to leave all valuables at home or in your hotel room as our affiliated spa cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
Q3: Can I get this treatment if I am pregnant?
A3: During the first three months of your pregnancy, any form of massage is not suitable. If you are in the 4th month of pregnancy onwards, you can get the treatment. However, if you have any concerns please let the therapists know or consult your attending doctor first.
Q4: Are the products used safe?
A4: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the cream used, other treatments can be suggested.
Q5: Does the spa have a smoke-free environment?
A5: Yes. Smoking is not allowed inside any area of the spa including the treatment rooms, toilets or the gardens. Besides that, consumption of alcohol is forbidden by law on any spa premises in Thailand. Please do not bring any alcohol to the spa.
Q6: Can I shower before the treatment?
A6: If you wish to shower before the treatment, please do it at home or in your hotel room as the shower will be included in the treatment time, resulting in lesser time for your massage and may affect your overall satisfaction. Treatments with any ingredients applied to your body will be assigned to rooms with en-suite showers so you can take a shower after your treatment.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and CentralPlaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
Not suitable for those in the first trimester of pregnancy
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee