· Those in Japan for at least a week.
· Those with wide or flat nose.
· Those with nasal wings that spread sideways and downwards.
· Those who wish to have a narrower and more lifted nose.
· Those who wish to have more prominent features.
What is Nasal Wing Lift?
This procedure can lift droopy nasal wings that give a heavy impression on the nostrils. In the operation, the nasal wings' height will be adjusted so that the nose will look balanced and have a smoother contour.
How It Works
An incision will be made along the groove of the nasal wing to remove excess skin and reposition it to a new height. Since the incision is made along the groove at the crease, the wound will be inconspicuous.
Advantages and Limitations of Nasal Wing Lift
· Safe procedure
· Gives a more prominent feature
· Natural-looking finish
· Increases facial attractiveness
· Swelling can occur after the procedure for a few days, depending on individuals
· Attend follow-up after 7 days for thread removal
· No makeup for at least 7 days
· Sleep with head elevated to avoid further swelling
· Avoid touching the wound
· Apply cold compression for 3 consecutive days - after that apply warm compression to improve blood flow
· No smoking until the wound is healed
· No alcohol consumption until the wound is healed
· Avoid strenuous exercises or contact sports
· No proceeding with other beauty treatments until the wound is completely healed
· Avoid being in an area with high pollution or dust
Q1: Will the result of the treatment look natural?
A1: The result may seem unnatural and 'surgical' during the swelling period, but it will gradually calm down and look natural afterwards.
Q2: How long will the swelling last?
A2: It may take up to 10 days, depending on individuals. Please allow enough time for the nose to recover fully.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait to shower?
A3: You can shower on the same day after the procedure.
Q4: Can I make the swelling go away faster?
A4: Sleep with your head elevated, avoid smoking, take enough rest and follow other instructions by the doctor.
Q5: When can I start applying makeup?
A5: It is possible to do so after thread removal, which is a week after the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
1 (after 7 days, for thread removal)
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*