· Those in Chiang Mai, Thailand who need retainers after orthodontic treatments.
· Those with braces recently removed.
· Those with straightened teeth.
· Those who wish to maintain the straightened teeth with proper care.
· Those who wish to discard the old retainers and have new ones.
What is Retainer?
Braces create beautiful smiles, while retainers are important to help maintain them with confidence. Retainers are metal sets made customized to be worn either the whole day or at night after braces have been removed. Usually, when braces are removed, teeth can shift back to their original position as we bite and grind on food daily; retainers are used to maintain the position of the straightened teeth.
How It Works
Retainers are made customized, hence an impression of your teeth must be made in order to create retainers that can fit the teeth properly. The process may take up to 7 days for the completion.
Procedure For Retainer
1. Consultation and examination of teeth condition
2. Application of gel to mold your teeth impression by jaw
3. Removal of the gel mold after it has set
4. Wait for the notification to collect your retainers
Advantages and Limitations of Retainer
· Maintains the straightened teeth
· Enhances confident smiles
· The process may take up to 7 days for completion
Retainer Post Care
· Always brush the retainers with toothpaste after using
· Always soak the retainers in clean water while not in use
· Avoid exposing to sunlight
Q1: How long can retainers last?
A1: Retainers can last a very long time with proper care, up to a lifetime.
Q2: What happens if I don't wear the retainers?
A2: Your teeth may revert back to the original position which the only way to get back the straightened teeth is to wear braces again.
Q3: How often do I need to wear retainers?
A3: Depending on your condition, some people have to wear them all the time, while some people just need to wear them at night.
[Clinic Name] Kitcha Dental Clinic
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located right in the center of Chiang Mai - Chang Lor Road, across Chiang Mai Gate Market. A 10 mins driving distance from Chiang Mai International Airport.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:00AM-8:00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
1 - 2
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date
Treatment price ranges from USD 98 - 131 depending on your condition
Price does not include medicine and x-ray