It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan looking for an effective weight loss treatment.
· Those with excess body weight.
· Those who wish to lose weight but cannot control their diet.
· Those who wish to reduce body weight without starving.
· Those who wish to have a slimmer body appearance.
What is Saxenda?
Saxenda is an injectable medicine for adults with excess weight or obesity of BMI more than 27, and children aged 12 to 17 years old with body weight above 60 kg. The procedure is most effective with a reduction in calorie diet and increased physical activity.
How It Works
Your body produces an appetite hormone known as glucagon-like-peptide (GLP-1) which helps to regulate your hunger; Saxenda works like GLP-1, it regulates your appetite and leads to eating fewer calories, or in simpler words it prevents overeating.
The injection should be done at the stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm as instructed by our affiliated clinic where there is no vein or muscle involved. The first dose will be done at the clinic with the guidance given; subsequent injections will be done by yourself at home.
Procedure for Saxenda
1. Consultation and examination of body weight
2. Blood will be collected for testings before the prescription
3. Injection of Saxenda (the first injection would be done with instructions, subsequent injections will be self-injection at home)
Advantages and Limitations of Saxenda
· Regulates your appetite
· Prevents overeating
· Helps to lose excess weight
· Efficient with EM Sculpt
· No strenuous exercise needed
· A few doses required depending on your condition
Please inform all of your medical conditions, including medications you are taking:
· If you are taking certain medicines called GLP-1 receptor agonists
· If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
· Have severe problems with your stomach such as gastroparesis or problems with food digestion
· Have or had problems with your pancreas, kidneys, or liver
· Have or had depression or suicidal thoughts
· Have or had mental health issues
Do not use Saxenda if you (or your family) have or you are:
· Medullary thyroid cancer
· Multiple endocrine neoplasia type II
· Allergic to liraglutide or any ingredients in Saxenda
· Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Q1: Is Saxenda safe?
A1: Saxenda is FDA-approved and safe for use.
Q2: Is Saxenda a stimulant?
A2: Saxenda is not a stimulant, but a hormone-like to help regulate your appetite.
Q3: What is the dosing schedule?
A3: The starting dosage is 0.6 mg per day for 1 week; the dose will be increased each week until 3 mg (approximately on week 5) of the dose is reached, or as prescribed according to your condition.
Q4: What time should Saxenda be dosed?
A4: Saxenda can be taken at any time, but if you have found a convenient time for you, try to take Saxenda at that time every day.
Q5: How to calculate BMI?
A5: Body Mass Index is calculated by dividing your weight in kg with your height in meter squared.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax, Disinfectant Cotton, Needle Fee
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座