It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo looking for breast augmentation procedure.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want a more defined breast shape.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with silicone implants.
What is Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation?
Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation is a semi-permanent procedure that aims to increase bust size by 2 cups or more with silicone bag insertion.
At our affiliated clinic, the silicone implant used is MOTIVA Ergonomics; with high quality, it gives you a more natural feel and appearance.
Also, the procedure for removing the silicone implant previously inserted is also available.
How It Works
According to your desired size and shape, our affiliated doctor will decide on the type of incision: armpit (axillary incision), under the breast (inframammary incision), or around the nipple (periareolar incision).
For silicone implant removal, the silicone bag will be taken out through an incision at the underarm or at the previously incised line to ease the procedure and avoid more scars.
Procedure for Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation
1. Consultation will be done by the doctor to assess your conditions and give outlines of the surgery based on your desired results
2. Before surgery, the incision site will be marked
3. Incision will be made at predetermined sites (armpit / under the breast / around the nipple)
4. Breast implants will be inserted
Advantages and Limitations of Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation
· Long-lasting results
· Increases confidence with body shape
· Safe procedure
· Gives bigger and symmetrical breasts
· Restores volume loss
· Swelling may last up to 1 week, depending on your condition
· Scars tend to remain but not noticeable
6 weeks before surgery:
· Stop smoking
· Refrain from using hormonal birth control to reduce complications risks
About 10 days prior to the procedure:
· Stop taking blood-thinning medications like ibuprofen, aspirin, and medications containing those products
· Reduce or stop taking vitamin E, omega 3 supplements as they can thin the blood and increase the risk of bleeding
Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Do not lift heavy objects
· Take your medication prescribed by the surgeon
· Do not smoke for at least 6 weeks after the surgery
· In case of fever, deep pain, bleeding, nausea, and vomiting contact your surgeon immediately
· If the incision is opening, take pictures of the area and contact the surgeon
· Avoid eating spicy food and fats
· Do not exercise or do any strenuous activities for 6 to 8 weeks, and please start at a moderate pace
Q1: Can I still breastfeed my children?
A1: Yes, it will not interfere with breastfeeding. Please consult with the surgeon if you are concerned.
Q2: How do I know if I am getting an infection?
A2: If you have the following symptoms: high fever, vomiting, nausea, your incision color turns dark red or purple, and if the incision is producing pus. However, please rest assured that the infection risks are at 1%.
Q3: When can I expect the final results?
A3: Between 3 to 6 months. It’s important to practice good aftercare measures to ensure you recover well and get the desirable results.
Q4: How long will the implants last?
A4: The implants could last up to 10 years then they might need to be replaced.
Q5: Can I shower after the procedure?
A5: Shower is possible from the next day after the procedure.
Q6: Will my breasts sag after the removal?
A6: Fat injection can be performed at the same time as the removal procedure to prevent sagging. It is recommended that all treatments be completed in one day.
Q7: Can I just leave my damaged implants in my breasts?
A7: If the silicone bag breaks, its contents are likely to leak out and become inflamed, causing pain and swelling, so it needs to be removed as soon as possible.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Removal of sutures 7 days after the treatment or not required when Dermabond is used
||For implant removal, compression fixation must be worn for 24 hrs after the procedure
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座