Smile Lift (Reshape and Restore Lip Volume)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in South Korea interested to have brighter smiles.
· Those with thin and flat lips.
· Those with drooping mouth corners.
· Those with severe marionette lines.
· Those who wish to enhance their smiles.
What is Smile Lift?
As one ages, the lips are prone to volume loss and often sag over time. The reduced lip volume and sagging corners of the mouth can give a sad or gloomy appearance. This procedure can reshape the mouth through various methods in order to give you your original, youthful expression.
Smile Lift Procedure
1. The excision area is designed carefully
2. The skin is excised and the muscles pulling the mouth corners down are resected to lift the lip corners up
3. The excess sagging skin is removed permanently
4. The resected area is sutured in 2 layers inside and outside for more secure fixation
Advantages and Limitations of Stem Cell Fat Grafting
· Quick procedure
· Short recovery period
· Minimal bleeding
· Improves lip appearance
· Enhances your smile
· Potential risk of excessive scarring, numbness and tissue damage
Q1: How soon can I see the results?
A1: Results can be seen immediately after treatment. However, for the final result, you may have to wait for about 3 months until all bruising and scarring fade off.
Q2: Can I resume work immediately after?
A2: You can resume your daily routine almost immediately or after 2-3 days of surgery, depending on which area you have had the treatment. It is best that you avoid any rigorous physical activity like swimming, gym or exercise for at least a couple of weeks.
[Clinic Name] JK Plastic Surgery
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walking distance from Apgujeong and Sinsa Station. Closely located to food stalls and restaurants.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:30AM - 6:30PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 time (5 days after the procedure)
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your booking ahead of time. If cancellation is made 3 days prior, you will be charged 1% of the treatment cost. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs or 24hrs, you will be charged 5% or 8% of the treatment cost respectively.
||JK Plastic Surgery, 835 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul