· Those who want a therapeutic massage experience in Chiang Mai.
· Those with tiredness or strained muscles.
· Those who want to relieve body soreness.
· Those who want to energize the body.
· Those who need a relaxation session.
What is Spa Signature Treatment?
At our affiliated spa, there are 3 different kinds of signature treatments offered to leave you delighted and refreshed.
Fah Lanna Wisdom is a new signature package that could be beneficial for your body, mind and spirit. This treatment includes elements of traditional Lanna culture such as Wai Kru ceremony, body balance checking with Taleo which represents protection and movements with influences from traditional Thai dance.
This treatment takes 3 hrs to complete and includes:
· Herbal steam bath
· Wai Kru ceremony (to pay respect to master of Thai Massage)
· Body balance checking with Taleo
· Betel Leaf skin detox
· Thai Lanna Wisdom massage
· Herbal Ball Body and Facial massage
· Dachanee Nang massage and body movement
Fah Lanna Karma
At our affiliated spa, Fah Lanna Karma is also known as Reiki Healing - derived from Japanese words that mean "The Higher Power" (Rei) and "life force energy" (Ki).
This treatment aims to reduce anxiety and promotes healing. Please be informed that this treatment does not include massage. It is a natural therapy that is believed to trigger your body's natural healing abilities and gently balances energies.
Fah Lanna Karma takes about 1 hr to complete.
Fah Lanna Exotic
One of the longest time taken treatment in Fah Lanna Spa, this treatment aims to give you a delightful relaxing experience and at the same time improve your outer and inner peace. In addition to that, Fah Lanna Exotic also covers a 360 degree relaxation aspect to your body head to toe.
This treatment takes 4 hrs to complete and includes:
· Body Scrub
· Royal Bath
· Tok Sen Massage
· Aromatherapy Oil Massage
· Thai Massage
· Facial Treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Spa Signature Treatments?
· Reduces stress
· Opportunity to relax and detox
· Relieves body pain and aches
· Energizes the body
· Relieves tiredness
· Gives smoother and more glowing skin
· May not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited for 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
Contraindications for this treatment
· Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
· Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
· Recent operations or acute injuries
· Skin diseases
· Any health conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Massage Post Care
Of course you would want to let the effects of the massage stay as long as possible in your body, therefore, it is suggested that you:
· Drink lots of water
· Take a nice warm body bath at least after 3 to 4 hrs
· Pay attention to your body's reaction
· Have enough rest
· Welcome different emotions
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate in faster healing.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
Q5: Are the products used safe?
A5: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the cream used, other treatments can be suggested.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and Central Plaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
1 - 4 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
May not be suitable for pregnant mothers
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee