It Is Suitable For
· Those in Chiang Mai who need effective teeth cleaning procedure.
· Those who want healthy and clean teeth.
· Those who wish to prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
· Those who wish to remove stains from their teeth.
· Those who want to practice good dental hygiene.
What is Teeth Cleaning?
Teeth Cleaning is a dentistry procedure performed to thoroughly clean the teeth and ensure the good condition of the gums.
Teeth cleaning at our affiliated clinic covers both scaling and polishing procedures to help maintain healthy smiles, as well as to keep the overall oral cavity in proper health and prevent any damages that could occur in the future.
How It Works
At our affiliated clinic, teeth cleaning works by using dental prophylaxis as an important treatment to prevent or stop the progression of gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Moreover, the technology used is known as Airflow Teeth Cleaning. Air-flow is a quick and revolutionary option available to clean and polish stained teeth. The system consists of a mixture includes air, water, sodium bicarbonate crystals, and fruit flavoring. With a high-pressure water/air stream, your teeth get cleaned more efficiently than the conventional polishing brushes and pastes.
The procedure is pain-free and comfortable as it removes stains and discoloration gently without utilizing curettes.
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of your teeth condition
2. AirFlow Teeth Cleaning system will be performed to clean the teeth as well as to scale and polish them without the use of scalar (curettes)
Advantages and Limitations of Teeth Cleaning
· Prevents gum disease
· Removes dental plaques and stains
· Prevents tooth decay
· Prevents inflammation (of teeth)
· Maintains the health of teeth-supporting tissue
· No downtime
· Quick procedure
· A healthier looking smile
· Fresher breath
· Oral hygiene is required to maintain good results
Teeth Cleaning At Our Affiliated Clinic
Plaque removal - Tartar (calculus) and plaque buildup can occur both above and below the gum line, which can result in serious periodontal problems as the accumulation prolongs. Unfortunately, proper oral hygiene maintained at home is not capable of removing all the debris, bacteria, and deposits from gum pockets. Our affiliated clinic is able to use specialized dental equipment to handle the issue
Healthier looking smile - As prophylaxis is an effective treatment, the appearance of stained and yellowed teeth can be improved and gives a brighter smile
Fresher breath - The procedure helps to restore fresher breath as the accumulated plaque, calculus, and bacteria would be thoroughly removed
General Care For Teeth
· Brush your teeth at least twice a day - also after eating to maintain the health of teeth
· Floss your teeth once or twice a day to keep the hygiene
· Rinse your mouth with fluoride rinse for at least 1 min before bed
· It is advised to schedule for regular dental check-ups every 6 to 12 months
Q1: How often should I have my teeth professionally cleaned?
A1: Whether you are a child or an adult, it is recommended that you do this twice a year.
Q2: Is this procedure suitable for children?
A2: Yes. Dental cleaning does not hurt. It may, however, make her feel tingly and may also cause her gum to bleed if the tartar or plaque had developed for some time.
Q3: How do I keep my teeth clean post-treatment?
A3: You should brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once daily. If possible, please use a mouthwash too.
Q4: I do not have any gum problems. Why should I scale and polish my gums and teeth?
A4: Many dentists or hygienists provide scaling and polishing even if their patients are considered to be at low risk of developing gum disease. The idea is to "prevent" gum disease.
Q5: Will it harm my teeth?
A5: No, scaling is a procedure performed to preserve teeth and gums, thus no further harm will be done to the teeth.
Q6: Is there anything I should not do or avoid after scaling?
A6: It is recommended to avoid food or drinks that could stain your teeth for 24 hours after the treatment. Also, its
best to avoid smoking for 24 hours after getting scaling done.
[Clinic Name] Kitcha Dental Clinic
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located right in the center of Chiang Mai - Chang Lor Road, across Chiang Mai Gate Market. A 10-mins driving distance from Chiang Mai International Airport.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:00AM-8:00PM)