· Those who want a quick energy boosting experience in Chiang Mai.
· Those with frequent fatigue.
· Those who want to invigorate body / mind.
· Those who want to increase bodily energy.
· Those who need a relaxation session.
What is Thai Herbal Ball Massage?
Thai Herball Ball Massage is sometimes known as herbal compress therapy. This massage implements the Thai herbal heat therapy which utilizes Lok Pra Kop, a steamed herbal pouch to be used with applied pressure over your body.
Lok Pra Kop
Lok Pra Kop is a combination of herbs wrapped into a ball shape using a natural cotton bag. It has been widely used since the ancient times and is believed to give your energy levels a boost.
A selection of herbs may range from lemongrass, cumin, lemon, salt, turmeric and many others. Just imagine the worldly goodness of what you could achieve from this treatment!
Advantages and Limitations of Thai Herbal Ball Massage
· May not be suitable for allergic prone people
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any health concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
· Please ensure that you have waited 30 to 60 mins after your last meal before starting the treatment.
Of course you would want to let the effects of the massage stay as long as possible in your body, therefore, it is suggested that you:
· Drink lots of water
· Take a nice warm body bath at least after 3 to 4 hrs
· Pay attention to your body's reaction
· Have enough rest
· Welcome different emotions
Q1: Can I wear my clothes?
A1: You can wear your own bikini or briefs, but our affiliated spa can also provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may also be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Your privacy will always be respected.
Q2: Anything I should do before the massage?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatments.
Q3: How does a massage session help to improve my blood circulation?
A3: The pressure created by the massage technique can help to move blood through the congested areas. Improved blood flow can relieve pain and facilitate in faster healing.
Q4: I'm quite worried about my health concerns, can I get the massage?
A4: Please inform the therapists if you have concerns such as high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and CentralPlaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
May not be suitable for those in the first trimester of pregnancy
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee