It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan who need effective tummy tuck treatment.
· Those with stubborn fats.
· Those with stubborn fats and sagging skin.
· Those who wish to eliminate fats and tighten skin at the same time.
· Those who wish to eliminate excess fats that are not able to reduce naturally.
What is Tummy Tuck 4D?
Tummy Tuck 4D, also known as abdominoplasty is an invasive surgery which removes excess fat and skin that refuse to revert to the original states. At the same time, abdominoplasty can help restore weakened muscles, creating a smoother and firmer abdominal profile. Since a flat and well-toned abdomen is a common desire, abdominoplasty is the ultimate choice of those who are not able to achieve a well-toned abdomen through exercise and weight control.
In addition, navel formation can also be done during the tummy tuck 4D treatment to enhance the better shape of belly buttons.
How It Works
Tummy Tuck 4D is certainly not suitable for the ones facing obesity; instead, the treatment helps the ones with healthy lifestyle to achieve shapelier body. After fat removal, excess loose skin will be removed as well to tighten the skin and enhance body appearance.
Tummy Tuck 4D Procedure
1. Consultation and Examination will be done
2. The treatment area will be marked
3. Anesthesia will be provided
4. Incisions made to remove excess fats and skin
5. Wounds closing with sutures
6. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Tummy Tuck 4D
· Flatter, smoother, firmer and tighter abdomen
· Youthful-looking body
· Reduces stretch marks
· Removes excess fat
· Restores weakened muscles
· Permanent results
· May affect future pregnancies (and the body, after future pregnancies)
· Temporary numbness of skin may occur for a few days
Tummy Tuck 4D Post Care
· Shower can only be done from day 3 after the treatment
· Bathing can only be done after threads removal
Q1: Can I expect my tummy to be perfectly flat?
A1: A tummy tuck trims down skin and its underlying fat but it will not remove the fat inside the abdominal cavity. Thus, you can expect to have a slimmer, but not completely flat, abdomen after this surgery.
Q2: Is the result permanent?
A2: A good weight control diet and exercise regimen will help you keep your post-tummy tuck form. Pregnancy and significant fluctuations in weight will negate the results of surgery.
Q3: How do I prepare for the surgery?
A3: Muscle-toning exercises and a proper weight loss diet months before the surgery will contribute to better results of tummy tuck. In order to avoid any complications, it is best that you stop smoking, drinking, taking hormonal pills, herbal supplements and other medicines not prescribed by your doctor. If you have any illness, you must obtain a surgical clearance from your medical specialist.
Q4: Will a tummy tuck help my stretch marks?
A4: Yes, tummy tuck can help with the stretch marks if they are present in the lower abdomen area.
Q5: How long is the recovery period before I can get back to work?
A5: Normally it takes 2 to 3 weeks to recover and return to work.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 10 mins walk from Roppongi Station Exit 1A and 12 mins walk from Hiroo Station. Clinic is near to Family Mart and other eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||2 - 3 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Tax, Interpreter Fee
For Basic Set: Consumables, Anesthesia, Oral Medicine, Fixed Rental
|| Azabu Body Design Center 1F, 3-16-23 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku , Tokyo 106-0031, Japan