It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bali, Indonesia looking for a health-improving treatment session.
· Those with joints problems.
· Those with muscle strain and soreness.
· Those with spine problems.
· Those who wish to correct and strengthen their musculoskeletal framework.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a therapy performed drug-free and non-invasively to improve your health by manipulating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework.
How It Works
The treatment focuses on joints, muscles, and spine, which includes deep tissue work, joint articulation, stretching, manipulations, as well as other subtle techniques building the awareness as in breathing retraining. It is suitable for everyone, from the young to the old.
· Foot, ankle, hip, knee pain
· Back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
· Hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
· Tennis and golfer's elbow
· Postural problems due to pregnancy
· Sports injury
· Driving or work strain
· Digestive issues
1. Consultation and physical examination performed
2. You may be asked to demonstrate simple stretches and movements
3. The health of the joints, ligaments, and tissues will be assessed
4. A treatment plan will be proposed to meet your needs
Advantages and Limitations of Osteopathy
· Diagnose musculoskeletal, visceral, and neurological symptoms
· Highlights causation factors
· Devises treatment strategies for rehabilitation
· Improves health conditions
· Enhances better sleep quality
· Few sessions may be required depending on your condition
Q1: Is there any post-care?
A1: Dietary changes, home exercise programs, and lifestyle adjustments may be required depending on your condition.
Q2: Is it painful?
A2: Some soreness may be felt for the first 24 to 48 hrs.
Q3: Is this the same as chiropractic?
A3: Chiropractic will focus on a specific problem area, while osteopathy looks at the body as a whole.
[Clinic Name] Bali Healing Natural Healthcare Center
[Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 3 mins walking distance to Batu Bolong Beach and surrounded by villas and guesthouses
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 5:00PM) ; Saturday (9:00AM - 1:00PM)